If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Sweetest Killer

Options
kate_best_girl
kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS!!! Which killer doesn't want to kill simply because they're nice. You answered which one doesn't Wanna do it because they're stubborn but which killer just doesn't wanna kill them because they're nice

Comments

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Tossup between Huntress, and Spirit

Huntress has some maternal instincts, and a soft spot for little girls.
    Her desire to kill is rooted in a desire for a challenging hunt.

The Spirit got turned into what she is by being brutally murdered and swearing revenge. Before this she had no murderous intent. She was a normal girl, basically. 
    Her main goal is revenge against her killer. Her rage is too much to control so she vents on everyone.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    Tossup between Huntress, and Spirit

Huntress has some maternal instincts, and a soft spot for little girls.
    Her desire to kill is rooted in a desire for a challenging hunt.

The Spirit got turned into what she is by being brutally murdered and swearing revenge. Before this she had no murderous intent. She was a normal girl, basically. 
    Her main goal is revenge against her killer. Her rage is too much to control so she vents on everyone.
    Remember, Rin's closet grab animation is pretty much a hug.
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@kate_best_girl said:
    DEVS PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS!!! Which killer doesn't want to kill simply because they're nice. You answered which one doesn't Wanna do it because they're stubborn but which killer just doesn't wanna kill them because they're nice

Leatherface only kills because he is afraid you are going to hurt his family. Hell his perks even mention he takes no pleasure in killing.

• BadassLaurie
    BadassLaurie Member Posts: 27
    Options

Pig cause Lol She can do generators

• BadassLaurie
    BadassLaurie Member Posts: 27
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface only kills because he is afraid you are going to hurt his family. Hell his perks even mention he takes no pleasure in killing.

but he likes to camp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671
    Options

Everyone forgets the fact that The Wraith was forced to kill people unknowingly, which ultimately made him snap. However, Anna is the most innocent of all the killers.

I see her and immediately think of the Futurama episode Amazon Women In the Mood(death by snu snu) Lmao

• MegaWaffle
    Options

@projecteulogy said:
    Everyone forgets the fact that The Wraith was forced to kill people unknowingly, which ultimately made him snap. However, Anna is the most innocent of all the killers.

I see her and immediately think of the Futurama episode Amazon Women In the Mood(death by snu snu) Lmao

I agree Ana is "innocent" as she lacked a proper upbringing and was alone/scared and forced to survive at a young age but "innocent" and "sweet" are different things. Ana after all takes pleasure in hunting people, it even says so in her Bio.

• kate_best_girl
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

• MauXD24
    MauXD24 Member Posts: 75
    Options

Spirit cause she did nothing wrong lol

• MegaWaffle
    Options

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

Read the perks its his dad talking to Leatherface who mentions you don't need to take pleasure in killing but sometimes things have to be done.

• kate_best_girl
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

Read the perks its his dad talking to Leatherface who mentions you don't need to take pleasure in killing but sometimes things have to be done.

If you have watched the movie (Which im guessing you havent?) He says that to Sally the victim they took while leatherface prepares food.

• kate_best_girl
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

If you have watched the movie (Which im guessing you havent?) He says that to Sally the victim they took while leatherface prepares food.

• MegaWaffle
    Options

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, are you saying I have to actually watch the movie in order to make a factual argument? I never agreed to this!

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
    MauXD24 said:

She did lots of things around however I think the most horrible thing she did was not learn how to dodge
  • Wahara
    Wahara Member Posts: 237
    Options

I think I agree that it's The Pig, if you want to get technical about it. Paradoxically, her motivations for killing you are altruistic.

Oddly enough, the killers that give me the hatch most often ares Pig mains. It may be just coincidence, but I like to think they do it more often to fit in with her character. "You're the last person alive, you've proven your worth"

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    MauXD24 said:

She did lots of things around however I think the most horrible thing she did was not learn how to dodge
    Nah its not having anime powers before she died.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Aari_Piggy66 said:

MauXD24 said:

That's her parents fault for not having the genetics to give her pink hair. lol

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options

Aari_Piggy66 said:

MauXD24 said:

I dont think that feminism is inheritable.

Atleast i hope so.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Options

Rebel_Raven said:

Aari_Piggy66 said:

MauXD24 said:

I dont think that feminism is inheritable.

Atleast i hope so.

No, I meant the trope/meme that wildly colored hair is a sign of being the main character in an anime. Inexplicably blonde in Japan, hair in the spectrum outside of the norm (Green, pink, 2 tone, blue etc.), or just wilder than usual.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options

The Spirit, or The Nurse.
    Spirit because girl was killed by her father because he lost his job, and she wanted revenge.
    The Nurse, because she gives you a little face rub when she mori’s you.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

ANGRY TANTRUM NOISES

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options
    Nurse.
  • OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

MIchael of course, he thinks you look good and he admires how beautiful you look so he watches you, he just wants to get closer to you.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Wraith is really the only killer 100% forced to kill. Nurse has just been driven to insanity.

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460
    Options

The New DLC killer probably, he will see the entity and think it is the real god he should be following and just want to bring everyone to paradise with him!

Real talk I think Wraith is the only 100% Non-Mental good one. Nurse, Huntress, Spirit, Leatherface, Hag, Trapper, Amanda, The Legion all snapped and the others are just mental by nature. Myers is cursed.

Sometimes I wonder if the spirit's face expressions are between Grief/Empathy for her actions and total possession or a reminder of her need for revenge or if she just does those sad faces when she's in pain from moving. If she even feels pain anymore.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Nurse looks too sad to me. Her body language, voice...

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,325
    Options

Hag seems like she's perfectly cordial as a person and only does what she does because she's hungry.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

Prostalatory Plague maybe. Trying to save souls and lives, even though she’s going about it wrong. I don’t know if the Nurse is second or the Wraith is, but I might put the Spirit fourth.

• aderpymuffin
    aderpymuffin Member Posts: 97
    Options

Undoubtedly Nurse and Wraith. They have both tried to refuse the entity's wishes. The Wraith got face planted as punishment and The Nurse got chocked out by a pillow case as punishment. While it is true other killers have tried to refuse Nurse and Wraith did it out of not wanting to hurt survivors. Trapper didn't want to submit to anyone which was most likely why he tried to refuse.

Heres a rank from least wanting to, to most.

Wraith and Nurse - Neither want to hurt people

Pig - She only wants to make them grateful. Although, yes, she does it violently she isn't exactly the sanest person. Its about her intentions.

Huntress - Its pretty likely that she just wants to protect her land. In the lore she killed people that wondered near her home. Its likely she doesn't even realize shes in purgatory

Cannibal - He just wants his family to accept him. He does it for them. Not because of wanting to inflict pain.

Trapper - Doesn't want to hurt people but he doesn't care that hes hurting people he only cares hes being forced to do it.

HillBilly - He wants to hurt people out of fear. The only humans he knew hurt him badly.

Legion - They likely take pleasure in harming people but they don't outright wanna do it. They'd probably rather just hang out with each other.

Spirit and Hag - They both hunt due to their lack of sanity. Spirit wants something to take her rage out on and Hag is far to gone to understand what survivors are, victims.

Plague - She only does what is asked of her. And if the entity that saved her wants a survivor dead then the entity's wish is her command.

Doctor - He needs subjects for his cruel experiments and they will be subjects whether they want to or not.

Clown - He takes pleasure in it. The entity wants him to do it and he wants a finger collection. Both sides win in his book.

Nightmare - He wants to inflict pain

Shape - Pure evil. His only purpose is to cause misery in survivors.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@aderpymuffin The problem with The Doctor is that he was forced to kill for the Entity. He's a lot like The Trapper in that regard. Maybe he enjoyed what he did (making him slightly evil) but he doesn't like that he is forced to kill for another (since he was forced into the contraption around his face.)

• Merix
    Merix Member Posts: 35
    Options

It's Nea

• kate_best_girl
    Options

Actually spirit is pretty high up so is hag...Hag only killed in self defense and Spirit is possessed