Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is Make your Choice Good on Doctor?

same as above

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Nope

You are too close to the hook for it to activate.

• The_Floof
    The_Floof Member Posts: 69

I mean, depends on the build it can be useful if used right. However you need to be 32 meters away. You can mess with them by using the perk Distressing to really make them worry and give them the false confident when unhooking someone. Since his Terror radius without any perks or anything is 32 meters. It would more likely bamboozle them a few times per match.

My suggestion and I am sure there are other good ones out there.

Distressing

BBQ

Make your choice

Iron Maiden

With purple Calm and Restraint.

You will want to make sure to save the shock blast. When hit it will automatically put the survivor in the next level of madness no matter what they are unless madness three. Then they will just scream. Not sure if they will show on Restraint if in Madness 3. Personally I would just drop Make your choice and Distressing and replace it with Starstruck and Agitation also keep the Calm add on and Restraint. If you have Starstruck that is. I came across that in a doc match and it was very brutal. My suggestion the starstruck over Make your choice.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I prefer Make Your Choice on killer's with high mobility and primarily M1, like Wraith. However, if used correctly, static blast could help find the exposed survivor which could make it a decent pick on Doc, but just remember it's kind of situational.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited April 2021

I haven't tried it yet; but honestly I would try with starstruck instead. Seems like a far better exposed choice for doctor imo.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,530

You can use it if you want to, but MYC is better on killers with high mobility.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

I get good use out of it because I find in my games Survivors are unlikely to hang near a hook when one occurs, or wait in lockers expecting a Static Blast once a hook occurs.

What im getting at is that unhooks in my face as Doc rarely occur, and I almost always have it procs once it’s cool down ends.