If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Bought the ps4 september the 20th

Options
Vietfox
Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

And got all the teachables already, time to main Feng again!

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Very nice, I've been achieving rank 1 killer for the last few season. Highest I've been is rank 10 survivor and I'm still trying to climb. Haven't played much this season though, I've just been getting rank 1 killer a lot and staying there until rank reset. Hows the fps for you though, because it always screw me over :wink:
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Very nice, I've been achieving rank 1 killer for the last few season. Highest I've been is rank 10 survivor and I'm still trying to climb. Haven't played much this season though, I've just been getting rank 1 killer a lot and staying there until rank reset. Hows the fps for you though, because it always screw me over :wink:
    @PhantomMask20763
    Fps is way worse in ps4.
    It's ok about the rank thing, everyone plays what they enjoy the most. I wanted to reach rank 1 on both sides asap to shut some people's mouths.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    @PhantomMask20763
    Fps is way worse in ps4.
    It's ok about the rank thing, everyone plays what they enjoy the most. I wanted to reach rank 1 on both sides asap to shut some people's mouths.
    Yeah I know about the fps, killer is pretty frustrating with that fps, same when I play survivor it always screws me over somehow