What do you think about OLD Mori motion?

youngjun
youngjun Member Posts: 269

Sometimes I can see some mori motion of various killers.

But mori motion of old killer is so bad.

Especially, wraith, trapper, pig.

I know that their motion made long time ago so it is not fancy like recent killer.

The killers's design is still nice but mori motion of old killer is so outdated.

What do you think about it?

I suggest to change or update their mori motion.

Comments

• youngjun

Yeah people can have different opinions.

But there will be no people who can say Mori of Wraith and trapper good.

They need to be changed.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

Maybe wraith could use his bell to crush the survivor's skull then he would smack them with his weapon

Or he could pull the survivor's skull and spine out of the survivor just like he did with azarov?

Trapper idk how i would change his mori

• youngjun

Well bell is not weapon. So I think sudden attack with uncloaking will be better. Just it's my opinion.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

I had an idea for Trapper where he sets a trap and then forces the survivor's head into it. As for Wraith, maybe he can use his weapon to stab downwards on the survivor's back, and then kick the survivor away, tearing their spine off?

• BuffySummers
    BuffySummers Member Posts: 23

For Trapper, it would be cool if he put the survivors face over an open bear trap and then stood on the back of their head. Or something to that effect. They could do some awesome stuff using his traps. It’s just too bland and dated right now.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Trapper's needs a change... and it's not hard. Imagine this....

Trapper steps just past the moaning survivor and puts a trap just ahead of them... then they lean over and grab the survivor by the back of the collar, picks them up, then tries to drop their head on the trap. The survivor catches themselves with their hands and looks at the trap in terror. Trapper looks at this for a moment, then brutally stomps on the back of their neck, forcing the survivors face into the bear trap. Scream of pain from the survivor, a brief twitch, then play the death tone...

Bam... suddenly Traper's Mori just got a helluva lot more terrifying.

• youngjun
  • youngjun

Please Vote up this post if you want new Mori motion..!

Dev MUST see it

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,709

You remember how in the Wraith's lore he tore his bosses head off his body? I'm just gonna say that.

• 2bitfeller
    2bitfeller Member Posts: 77

I would love for wraith to grab the survivor and then ring the bell, making them both invisible, and then you just hear a horrible scream and then wraith comes back with a new spine, and then just drops it

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited April 2021

I felt like it was laziness that the developers have started giving both Killer and Survivor the exact same camera angles and animations during the Kill ever since Spirit. At a point Freddy was the only one with a third-person Kill and it made sense in his way, but the viewpoint was different for both sides.

Edit: I forgot Hag. Hers made sense because she’s literally biting the Survivor and there would be major clipping issues. Also not sure whether Myers counts because Tombstone isn’t a Memento Mori Kill.

Now they make it identical for Killer and Survivor, with little to no variation. I felt like they were cutting corners to save money, or why else would they have added the cosmetic shop.

But I’m digressing here. The older Killers do need an update to their Memento Mori. The Killers who have third-person viewpoints get more visual information around them during their animations because they let you see around them outside of the Killer’s true POV. Since the majority of Killers now still have a third-person from the POV, they should change the older ones to also be third-person. But maybe they could change the Mori animations.

Or, to turn a profit ie by adding to the store or battle pass, they could also make additional Kill animations for each Killer. So a Killer can select one and they do that one.

For example, Trapper can either keep his original Mori (updated to be third-person), while also being able to purchase one like this;

Source: For Honor, Raider’s “It’s A Norse Trap” execution.

I would have shown the Warlord one, where WL stomps their head into the bear trap, but I can’t post videos here from my phone (mobile forums do be wack) and all the videos I do find are Raider’s execution so whatever.

Even if they don’t make buyable/unlockable alternate moris they can at least do the bare minimum and standardise every old first-person Memento Mori into third-person perspective and changing camera angles or updating the animations.

• youngjun

I think this video is amazing. It will be good example !!!

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

A lot of the old animations are pretty bad especially trapper's, wraith's and hillbilly's. They could definitely use a glow up.

• youngjun

hillbilly's motion is also bad. Survivors looks clay. It's not like cutting body.

(when killer's view)