Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Plague's Vile Purge interaction with lockers

Tomaloc
Tomaloc Member Posts: 6

Hello, i'm a Plague main on steam servers.

I've been playing her constantly for months and since the trickster release i've noticed a wierd interaction between her Vile Purge and lockers. Before, if you vommited on a locker with someone inside, the survivor inside would get the sickness effect applied immedeatly, and i would know that there was a survivor in that locker by the hud feedback and the survivor coffing. Now, the survivor only get the sickness effect after leaving the locker. I've noticed that while playing against a headon squad. I vommited o the locker to check if the headon player was there. No change to the hud, so i commited to the chase around it and when the survivor stunned me, the hud changed and then he started coffing.

Is this a intended change that i've missed on a patch or is it a bug?

Thanks for the opportunity to report this.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Tomaloc

I'll try to bump this one up since i'm still wondering if this is a bug.

Cause if i vomit on any object that a survivor is interacting with, he/she gets infected. The only exception is the locker. My understanding is that if the survivor is inside the locker, they are interacting with it.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

I believe that it's intended that they only get the sickness on them when they leave the locker - unless of course you vomitted on it before they got into the locker, so it happens when the interaction occurs.

• Tomaloc

I see. For me, being inside a locker would count as interacting with it and it should apply the effect on the survivor. Then again, i have a terrible memory and probably remembered incorretly how this used to work KEKW.

So if the survivor stays inside the locker until the effect passes after 35s, he'll be able to leave without getting infected. Thanks for the clarification!