April 2021 updates

JCZ
JCZ Member Posts: 57

Can I just say first off, the iridescent head addon for huntress, the imagined rework for it is horrible, and I think a lot of people are going to say the same. I know a lot of people have mentioned this and I dont know why it hasnt been added, but change her addon to it only insta downs when the hatchet is fully charged. It makes sense, plus would be way better than the same thing but only limited to 1 hatchet. Very boring and "easy fix" rework.

Second the coldwind map rework looks really good in theory, but it is not "Dead by Daylight" at all and its actually brighter than dead dawg saloon somehow. I really dont know why the devs made it so bright even in just the release pictures...

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited April 2021

Mnhh no, I am not a big fan of BHVR's change for the perk, but I prefer it over that. Half of them charge it to full anyways so they can hit you in the unhook animation as they proxy camp, or as they get close and wait a second for the instant down at point blank. It would still be a problematic addon.

I would have preferred a range requirement or something that made it take more skill, not less.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

I’m extremely happy with the iri head change