Oh god it's already happening

2»

Comments

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Or for two months when mories got nerfed and there were keys in almost all games. And they're still not nerfed, actually devs somehow managed to increase odds of finding them in chests.

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 440

In my opinion, things like keys and iri head are inherently toxic and not necessary for one to win at all. I also don't see how it can be fun to limit chase interaction (which is supposed to be the fun part of the game) by insta downing people (unless you're a bad huntress that needs to reload multiple times in any given chase) or to rely on a clearly broken crutch item to get an escape which ultimately means nothing.

These do enable toxic behavior, as in purposefully making the game unfun for the other side by choosing to run broken and outdated stuff, and anybody who denies one of them does is biased.

• PeaceNGrease
    PeaceNGrease Member Posts: 673

How could I be biased if I enjoy fun on both sides? What would I be biased against in this scenario you presented me? If I loved both it head and keys, it would sound to me that I'm actually unbiased and just like fun.

But I didn't even say all that, all I said was Toxic is usually used interchangeably with anything that makes the game easier on one side or makes something funner on one side at the others expense. It's a game, it's not toxic, chill.

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

Three weeks unfortunately.

Queue times are going to get absurd if nothing is done.

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 440

I do acknowledge the word toxic is thrown around a lot but I believe it does apply to cheap and dumb items/addons that make the game exclusively fun for one side most of the time. I'm moderately new to the game and I'm amazed at how easily dbd players can forget there's other people on the other side of the screen who want to have fun as much as them.

If you really believe these things have any potential whatsoever to make the game fun, there's little I can do or say about it. They're getting nerfed no matter what so... Knock yourself out making other people's experience miserable while you can I guess.