The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I don't like Customs when somebody's tryharding

GrilledCheese
GrilledCheese Member Posts: 12
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

There where 1 rank 20 and 1 rank 10

And 2 tryhards I was rank 8

The tryhards gang up on the rank 20 saying he has no right to talk

I said it was a custom and they got mad

I was running locker meme build and they and they took it to serious and said DECEPTION AND HEAD ON DONT WORK TOGETHER

I was playing trapper for the first time and I knew to trap the grass around shack I only put 3 and I had the stone they got mad at me

I thought customs where for fun not YOUR TRASH WHAT ARE THOSE PERKS

Post edited by GrilledCheese on

Comments

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

Welcome to the forum.

Just so I understand this correctly: You opened a customs match with random players and they got angry for... playing a customs match?

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

Wow, they must be fun at parties. Sorry you and the rank 20 had to deal with those guys.

Also Iridescent Stone is a balanced addon idk why they got so pissy about it

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

Why're you playing customs with people you don't know

• Waterfall
    Waterfall Member Posts: 202

Dbd the only non competitive party game everyone takes too serious.

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290

I don't get what the problem is. If you don't like the people in your custom lobby, just don't play with them.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

Imagine being a tryhard on an unbalanced never to be esport such as Dead By Daylight

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

"I played a casual game in the friends mode and my friends screamed at me and called me trash" is such a DBD story to tell. Only play custom matches with people you actually like. If someone's going to call you trash, you should at least get points for it.

• MeepLessThan3
    MeepLessThan3 Member Posts: 85

I think the mistake was choosing to play with them. Sorry to hear they weren't the nicest <3