Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So there's a lot to go over this mid chapter devs

First off I made a video talking about the freddy changes and why I'm personally opposed, so if you want to have a look go here https://youtu.be/waK0Zrv1mqE

Note that while I do show contempt for the change it's mainly because I feel the devs will just be wasting time with this and while it may be pointless to try and get them to listen I want to at least be able to say I tried

Next up is the demo changes, so far they look pretty solid, even the rat liver controversy has come to a fair compromise I feel , this is actually very well done team and I can't wait to see more demos about,.

The Twins, just why..? They're already trash and now you just made a change that will do nothing but feel awful, if you want the twins to slug less then give them more tools to work in sync with eschother rather than blocking any form of interesting play, it's not the players fault you designed the twins to do nothing fun bluntly and don't deserve to be punished for trying to make it work

now the perk changes, I'll keep it brief

Lucky break makes stealth SUPER broken

Zanshin will still never be used and frankly should have been this way from the start

Object is actually cool and I intend to use it on my strategist build

Bt..im not a fan of survivor perks being absolute because it's had a bad history in this game, in fact bt was one of them once upon a time , But we shall see where this goes

The trickster, feels slightly more playable but the recoil needs to go altogether , he should have more control over show stopper , and should lose the USB addon while reducing knives required for damage to 6, then we might start getting somewhere..if he needs more let the laceration meter go down via a mending affect with longer duration the more knives he hit, that way he can split pressure like he needs if he is to remain 110 speed rather than being a tunnel vision character, also please reconsider giving his blades 1 bounce base so he has something slinger and huntress can't already do, give him an identity..that should fix him to be at least decent but maybe even good if you ask me but we shall see