We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Proposed changes to the trickster

I personally think that the balance was made a bit in the wrong things.

Many people, both streamers, professionals and people who constantly play the game have been successful in various points

• The character has such an agile design but its playability is not. So I would recommend changing your base speed from 4.4 m / s to 4.6 m / s like most killers.

This change will come as his main ability is very easy to counter, so this change would make him more viable to be a basic hit character.

• Change how the laceration decreases, instead of it going down alone without the survivor doing something, now he will have to remove the knives causing his laceration level to go down, but if he does not, his level will not go down and it will only go up if takes damage from the special ability.
  • Decrease the number of hits per skill to a total of 4 per health status but decrease the number of knives to 16

I know that they ignore or perhaps my comment is not of great impact but in truth this character has a good design but its playability is completely chaos, since playing against him is the meaning of a disgusted entity.

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Just because a killer looks a certain way doesn’t mean they should be slower/faster. If that’s the case why does huntress move slower than clown?

• dnj510
    dnj510 Member Posts: 438

I think they did these changes to see how'd he perform for the next few months. Trial and error. I am very sure they thought about moving him to 115% movement speed but want to see how he does with these changes first.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229

That's why I keep playing him, despite getting bullied and losing most matches.

The more they see how much he sucks the more they might come to their senses.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Personally, I'd just remove Laceration Decay, let healing remove Laceration (so it only benefits Injured Survivors as a result), make single ricochets base kit, get rid of Laceration being removed from target he doesn't attack, and keep him slow. At least then he can build up snowball plays and hitting people a few times when they're out in the open has some kind of gravity to it. Making Survivors heal Laceration away while injured would also provide some much needed slowdown. On top of all of that, he's be a ranged strategy Killer, which when combined with basekit ricochet, would make him extremely unique compared to all other ranged Killers in playstyle and snowball potential.