The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Now who do you expect to be in from resident evil?

13»

Comments

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

Lady Dimitrescu, hopefully.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

I don't care who it is, I just want them to be good

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

BHVR wouldn’t allow a licensed killer to be super OP. So don’t expect anything on Nurse level from licenses (or ever). That would be pay2win and they explicitly stated they don’t want to do that.

2 killers in one chapter is also something that shouldn’t be expected, 2 survivors is possible as they are only skins and there are just more perks to be tested. But killers powers are way more complicated. If anything then there might be legendary skins (just like we got the Rabbit costumes for the Silent Hill chapter)

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

Jack bakers got a lot of character but he's wasted on dbd since there's no real dialog interaction. Nemsis or mr x fill a new slot as these massive daunting killers that dbd just doesn't have. Design wise they would likely be tricky but someone like jack feels kind of dull since he's likely just gonna be a more charismatic bubba.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Honestly i want a good/fun/unique power, map and perks, basically substance over style, unlike the last chapter.

Otherwise i don't care.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Nurse and Spirit are still the most powerful killers in the game, but admittedly, there are not many that can play them to their fullest potential.

the aim should never be to create a killer that’s way more OR less powerful than the rest of the roster, that would just create even worse balancing overall. But a unique power that changes the formula would be very cool indeed.

• mrpieseller
    mrpieseller Member Posts: 134

So i think its definitely going to be two survivors. Mainly because this is possibly the biggest and most requested license to actually make it into the game, and theres too many male and female survivors to just choose one. I believe its going to be Leon because they had four leaf clovers in the teaser and they were surrounding the charm, and I believe its also going to be Claire because Cote literally said a quote from her, and they NEVER drop huge hints like that just for nothing. People claim its just a resident evil quote they wanted to use, but I believe it definitely meant its going to be Claire as well. So I believe Leon and Claire will be the survivors, and Chris, Jill, Ethan, Ada Wong, etc will be legendary cosmetics for them. As for the killer it could be Mr. X or Nemesis, and MAYBE Jack Bakers or the new RE8 chick. as for the map, its could range from the Raccoon city police department to the map from RE7. So yeah, thats my take on it

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

If anything Nemesis and Mr. X are dull because they have no personality, not Jack.

Now, if Jack does get in the game, I will be very mad if he doesn't talk, since it's such a big part of his charm. Honestly though, since Trickster talks, I believe if Jack gets in the game he probably will too to some degree.

• Dream_Whisper
    Dream_Whisper Member Posts: 746

The new killer is Tryant, with legendary skins for Mr.X or Nemesis. Would be cool to have a 2nd killer being a Mutant like Lickers or Hunter; but they can be responsible maybe.

2 Survivors is either going to be Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, or Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy! More characters can be legendary skins; but these 2 duo have to be the iconic 4 characters to make it!

There needs to be a new map; it can either be Spencer Mansion from the first game! It could be Raccoon City ruins, Raccoon City Police Department, or even Umbrella Underground Facility like the Hive under Raccoon City! It is a must have, after a year without a new map! (Graphic updates are nice; but we need new map for once)

Good amount of Legendary Skins/Reskins for original Survivor/killers, I am definitely confident they are going to implement!

Preferably a Good Killer Power/ perks for both sides; I would love a pyramid head strong killer on release; otherwise they would disappoint qlot of fans (Resident Evil players/Dead By Daylight players alike)

Bonus: For the 5th anniversary, they dramatically change the game, in which Genrushing isn't a issue! Just like the Resident Evil games; what if the Survivors need to go find parts, figure out puzzles, or do more objective, or even... allow the ability for Survivors to build build able walls/"fight" back the killer! These changes dramatically change the pace of the game, and give Survivor more things to do, besides Genrushing and looping chases! Imagine the fun for both sides, if killers do not have to worry about gens popping so fast and Survivors can do more stuff like bring a melee weapon and stun the killer or have to go explore the map to find a item like a gas canister or a wrench to fix the gens faster! They can even increase the gen repair to about 3 minutes; but they can dynamic reduce the time to 80 seconds; if they find parts they need!

Those are my Resident Evil X Dead By Daylight anniversary wishlist!

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

Yes he might talk but the kind of reaction other characters give to him would be generic survivor hurt noises. Characters like nemsis and mr x have more appeal gameplay wise since unstoppable creature with a focus on tentacles or fisticuffs vs another hillbilly chainsaw boy of which we have 2 already.