Perk Builds!

Hey guys! I wanted to know what would be a good generator build. I’m running Poised and Repressed Alliance. What other two should go with it? And if anyone knows some really good builds, shoot. I would like some ideas and stuff.

Comments

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

Visionary and Better Together

• twocansofbean
    twocansofbean Member Posts: 200

I genuinely believe dark sense is the best perk for gen rushing. Cause the moment you finish a gen. You can see the killers aura cause he'll probably be after you. All you have to do is walk in the opposite direction as him and you wont be caught.

• FairRelic64722
    FairRelic64722 Member Posts: 31

Prove thyself for coop repairs and bloodpoints

Kindred so you can know if you need to go for the hook save or stay on gens

Resilience and spine chill are decent choices for the % boost to repairing

Visionary to quickly find gens on maps

Detectives hunch to quickly locate your next objective, prevent 3-genning yourself, and go from gen to gen

Sprint burst is arguably the best exhaustion perk for gens because you can quickly zoom away from gens if a killer is approaching you, and run to other gens quickly

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    edited April 2021

Poised isn't that great, repressed is just meh.

Try fast track, stake out, prove thyself, and deja vu/better together/detective's hunch. You don't necessarily want perks that'll help you after you do a generator, like dark sense, poised, etc., you want perks that'll help you do a generator.

That's if you're really committed to being the gen slave. But you're usually going to get interrupted by the killer, so I would run Fast Track, Stake Out, Iron Will, and Urban Evasion. With good enough map knowledge, you won't be needed detective's or other gen perks. Iron Will will help you ignore your health state and Urban Evasion lets you avoid chases. If you aren't the best immersed player, try sprintburst and running away early. Killers won't pursue you if you have too much distance on them.