Lack of Jakes Annoys me

FayeZahara
FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
edited October 2018 in General Discussions
Whenever i get a jake to chainsaw and just collect there face. Its ussually one who does all the twists and can only get mallet hits. I don't even care to win as killer it just hurts cant progress cause noones jake. Everyone is claudette or feng and dwight. I really hate how noone touches him. I hope whatever they do with sabotage brings more jakes out to sabo.
Post edited by FayeZahara on

Comments

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

Wait... what... you want more Jakes????

And here's me trying to eliminate the little hook-farming shite from the game. ;)

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    @FayeZahara I main Jake, so there's at least one of us out there! Just keep searching.

• Peasant
    Also, @No_Mither_No_Problem up in this thread.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Peasant said:
    @FayeZahara I main Jake, so there's at least one of us out there! Just keep searching.

Same.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

@Peasant said:
    Also, @No_Mither_No_Problem up in this thread.

Jake is the thiccest boi

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

You see lots of Jakes on PS4 but at the red ranks it seems to be Claudette, Meg and Neas.

• FayeZahara
    Peasant said:

*starts singing* your beautiful your beautiful indeed
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

actually, i got the same problem xD
    i cant find any jakes when i play leatherface :c

• Peasant
    @FayeZahara @Mister_xD Then again, I am at rank 12 on PC, so there's no guarantee you'll see me.
  • Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

I only ever switched to Leatherface when there was a Jake in the Lobby. Just be sure to have a good build ready to go... :)

• Peasant
    Wait, so THIS is why I get tunneled so hard by Leatherfaces?!

D A R N
  • Mister_xD

@Peasant said:

D A R N

poor bubbas just want their masks...
    you can help!
    donate one jake per day, and make a poor bubba happy again!
    please donate to the next bubba you see!
    to donate to a bubba, please go to the nearest basement and proceed pointing at it, until bubba understands. thank you for your patience!

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Me Jake main :D

You may see more in the next patch with the sabo changes. Then you can collect their faces! Just not mine pls lol

• FayeZahara
    DexyIV said:

Me Jake main :D

You may see more in the next patch with the sabo changes. Then you can collect their faces! Just not mine pls lol

I don't go for the kill just farm there face over and over. As i rember its chainsaw downs so don't need to kill them.
  • FayeZahara
    Peasant said:

D A R N
    ♡ Your beautiful face is out of our reach jake, some leatherfaces don't even got to kill ya just chainsaw you down.
  • FayeZahara
    Supernaut said:

I only ever switched to Leatherface when there was a Jake in the Lobby. Just be sure to have a good build ready to go... :)

We need some feng, nea, ace,david king and kate denson face goal. Just to fill up the time when can't chainsaw a jake face. Even though i probally rather body cosmetics.
  • FayeZahara
    I think with this jake wait is just like a game show. Show me that Jake
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I see less Dwight players than I do Jake. However the most common ones I see are Meg, Claudette, Nea, and David.

• FayeZahara
    MegMain98 said:

I see less Dwight players than I do Jake. However the most common ones I see are Meg, Claudette, Nea, and David.

Dwight and claudette are like the most 2 popular characters see in a lobby. O.o You are very lucky to found more jakes then dwight
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    edited October 2018

Give me a couple of weeks, and I will be maining Jake until I get him to Level 41. I recently got Dwight to Level 41, and I am in the process of using up all of his offerings, and using the points to level up Meg. The process will repeat with Meg: get her to Level 41, use up all her offerings, then move on to Claudette, etc.

• MegMain98

@FayeZahara said:
    MegMain98 said:

Dwight and claudette are like the most 2 popular characters see in a lobby. O.o You are very lucky to found more jakes then dwight

I BARELY see Dwight. Meg and Claudette are the two most popular ones followed by Nea. The ones I rarely see are Tapp and Laurie.

• MegMain98

Wow...just had a round with an idiotic Jake player who was fixing gens when I was hooked RIGHT UNDERNEATH him. The killer was gone miles away and he continued to fix the same generator ignoring me on the hook. Red ranks need I remind you. People wonder why I have something against Jake players. They play like foreheads.

• Eight

@MegMain98 said:
    People wonder why I have something against Jake players. They play like foreheads.

This. Lol.

And I don't know why anyone would want to wear that smug, punchable face anyway.

• Peasant
    Eight said:

@MegMain98 said:
    People wonder why I have something against Jake players. They play like foreheads.

This. Lol.

And I don't know why anyone would want to wear that smug, punchable face anyway.

Jake has the best survivor cosmetics. Change my mind.
  • Eight

@Peasant said:

Was going to post a picture of Nea... But I couldn't do it, laughing too hard.

• MegMain98

@Peasant said:
    Eight said:

@MegMain98 said:

This. Lol.

Claudette? Nea? Meg? Feng? They all have better cosmetics than Jake. However I’ll admit the long hair with sunglasses paired with the flannel bubble vest combo is a sick combo. Jake doesn’t have as many cosmetics as other survivors nor is it the best.

• Battletare
    Battletare Member Posts: 5

@Mister_xD said:

you can help!
    to donate to a bubba, please go to the nearest basement and proceed pointing at it, until bubba understands. thank you for your patience!

LOL. I'm a Jake main and this post makes me want to start doing this.

• Mister_xD

@Battletare said:

@Mister_xD said:

you can help!

LOL. I'm a Jake main and this post makes me want to start doing this.

the pure thought of their happy (Jake)faces is enough for anyone to help them out :3
    Just think about all the poor souls you can make happy! (dont think about the other 3 souls in your round, they would understand, im sure of that c:)

Thank you very much for supporting us! We hope to see you again here at SaveTheEndangeredJakefaceBubba.com! We hope you will have a great basement time!

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544
    edited October 2018

I just stopped using Jake because of all the tunneling and camping from Leatherfaces and also the fact that his cosmetics aren't that good or stealthy plus Jake is kinda of a huge character so he stands out when hiding behind smaller objects.

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

Pffft.

Nobody plays Quinten.

• Battletare
    Battletare Member Posts: 5

@βLAKE said:
    I just stopped using Jake because of all the tunneling and camping from Leatherfaces and also the fact that his cosmetics aren't that good or stealthy plus Jake is kinda of a huge character so he stands out when hiding behind smaller objects.

I use the bloody jacket and the darkest pants I can find. He blends in really well with those.

• AyDoggie
    AyDoggie Member Posts: 48

@tehshadowman33 said:
    Pffft.

Nobody plays Quinten.

I agree. I see way more jakes than Quinten.

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

@AyDoggie said:

@tehshadowman33 said:
    Pffft.

Nobody plays Quinten.

Part of the reason, I assume, is that people view Freddy as bad, so nobody buys the DLC w/ Quinten.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 906

I hardly see any Quintons, Tapps or Lauries. Jake is 4th least seen I'd say.

• AyDoggie
    AyDoggie Member Posts: 48

@tehshadowman33 said:

@AyDoggie said:

@tehshadowman33 said:
    Pffft.

Nobody plays Quinten.

Part of the reason, I assume, is that people view Freddy as bad, so nobody buys the DLC w/ Quinten.

Hopefully after they rework him we'll start seeing more Freddys and Quintens.