We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ability to Burn Offerings and Items for Bloodpoints

Alphakyn
Alphakyn Member Posts: 5
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

It would be super useful to be able to clear out unused offerings and items instead of them stacking to crazy amounts. Either trade them in for bloodpoints (obviously not the original cost) but at least be able to get rid of them. Or even trade them for some sort of token to buy other items and offerings maybe randomized boxes.

Don't know if others agree but I am sure others inventory's are way more full than this.

Comments

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Agree!

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815

This would be so awesome!

Not just for the points, I hate having the ones I don't like. It's like reminding me I bought so many things I didn't like.

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306

Don't forget add-ons and perks!

• Bardon
    Bardon Member Posts: 1,004

And those special event offerings that are no longer usable - they just waste space!

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737

Yeah, i'd finally have a use for the piles and piles of Hawkins laboratory IDs the entity forced me into buying.

• Danoobiel
    Danoobiel Member Posts: 132

Please just do this.

Even at half the bloodpoints I would do it in a heartbeat.

Imagine all the event items, Moris, Keys, Flashlights, Map offerings, retired killer offerings finally gone from my inventory.

The grind is already insane and only continues to grow.

Please, please, please do this Devs.