How to improve Lucky Break without breaking it

Options
ukenicky
ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

This idea suddenly struck me as, Lucky Break has caused a bit of concern in the community what with the PTB change where you also leave no scratch marks for 90 seconds.

What if Lucky Break only erased your scratch marks for 3 seconds after being hit and it activating like Deception and Dance With Me? This is still potentially enough to lose the killer as, when you're hit you get a small speed burst. It's why I run Dance With Me + Lithe, you get more distance = more scratch marks erased in that time frame of increased speed.

If you don't like that idea what would you do to change Lucky Break somehow to make it a fun and usable perk? Because just leaving no blood trail is hardly worth an entire perk slot.

Comments

• 20_Henry
    20_Henry Member Posts: 25
    Options

I would make it erase scratch marks for ten of the 90 seconds and give you the ability to put yourself into the injured state on command to give you a bit of a risk and reward to mess around with.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,172
    Options

My idea: You have 3 tokens, each time you get hit from healthy to injured state, you lose 1 tokens.

1 Token: remove blood & scratch mark for 15sec.