We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Free to Join Dead by Daylight Tournament with $100 Prize

Options
BlindSpiral
BlindSpiral Member Posts: 5

Hey everyone!

My name is Blind Spiral from New Generations Gaming! I posted here previously about a tournament we had coming up that ended a few weeks ago that went super successfully! We are now hosting a second tournament for Dead by Daylight coming up on May 15th and 16th.

We are inviting any team that is interested to come join us! Below is our discord, our rule set, and a link to a match that was casted from our first tournament that was one of the most exciting matches I've casted in multiple years of casting sports, esports, and other events. We also have a room for team recruitment if you're looking to join a team, or need some more people to finish up your roster. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Rule Set: https://docs.google.com/file/d/1_1qBU63fCOqureYRy8NumXritWQY043k/edit?filetype=msword

Comments