What happened to the Toxic Nea cult? (My thoughts)

So yeah... As everyone knows, it's getting harder and harder to meet typcial (pink hair) toxic Nea's, especially in the red ranks. I think it all started with the famous 4.5.0 update which had a lot of changes to matchmaking, maps, hud, flashlight timing etc. Today It's hard to meet Nea in pink hair, who loops the killer for the whole game, or t-bags the killer on the paletts with flashlight. Slowly, entire teams of toxic Nea are going down in history... Some may be very happy about it, but from the long perspective of the game it probably won't be very good. The question will soon be asked: Why? That it would only improve the gameplay by removing the toxic behavior of the players. I will say Yes and No from myself. Why? When the number of toxic players decreases, they are replaced by players who are not doing very well in the game. From there, the survivability rate will decrease. The rest can be added, what will happen when it reaches the critical level... However, returning, to the main thread. So what happened to the toxic Nea's??? Maybe I'll tell you a story, one time there was a team of nine toxic Nea's. They all lived happily, ridiculed the killer at every turn, tested various funny perks. However, one time, something changed... It was an update day, after which only four were left out of nine. Sad Nea's after losing the others not give up trying to convince those who left that it is still worth returning, but to no great effect (Two come back from time to time during events). Over time, out of four, only two pink-haired Nea's were left, one of those Nea used a derank card to keep having fun like the old days, while the other stayed in red ranks and plays SWF, but without the other toxic Nea's...

Time of Conclusions: From the power of observations it appears that most of them have been: stay solo, or are playing in mixed teams (2/3 Nea's max). Maybe it's funny writing about it on the forum. However, the cult of Toxic Nea is shrinking which is a sad fact... It can be said that this cult is very closely related to the history of DBD. So enjoy watching the entire Toxic Nea's squad as they might run out someday :c

PS. I would like to dedicate this post to all the Toxic Nea's that once had a team, but over time it fell apart and you were left alone and... Don't give up save the random baby Meg, Dwight in trouble if you play solo ;P

PS2. I apologize for all language mistakes. I tried to catch everything, but if I find any more, I will correct it.

Comments