Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

killer concept: the mutation

Gazgemauch
Gazgemauch Member Posts: 39

with a resident evil chapter on the horizon, here is my concept for a killer i'd love to see in the chapter, The Mutation, otherwise known as William Birkin.

Birkin was a scientist that injected himself with the G-virus, and now struggles to fight its influence as it rapidly mutates his body

the Mutation's power is G-Virus

every second the Mutation is out of a chase the power gauge fills with 1.5%, upon reaching 100%, you mutate to the next stage

stage 1: Birkin at this stage is slow, walking at around nurse/huntress speed or in between, press the ability button (m2) to temporarily let G virus take control, Birkin will move normal killer speed, but cannot break pallets or vault, upon ending the power, he gets stunned

stage 2: Birkin now has the big claw and the 2nd head, he will move at normal killer speed, press M2 to launch a fixated lunge, automatically locking on the survivor nearest to the center of your screen, if you miss you get twice the cooldown, if you hit a pallet you automatically break it.

stage 3: the final stage that Birkin will mutate to, having the 4 big claws he now gains access to his final 2 abilities: hold the standard attack button to perform a grab attack, if you grab a survivor they face 1 difficult skillcheck, if they fail it, they get downed, if they hit it, they lose 1 health state and get a deep wound. hold M2/CTRL to grab a nearby locker and throw it at a survivor, temporarily breaking the locker, and damaging survivors in a large area around the thrown area

the killer might seem like alot of work and op/underpowered, but this is only my 1st concept and im building off of what would be cool, not what would be balanced. what would you change/would you like as the killer?