2 killers, 6 survivors, and balancing for survivor disconnections.

My idea to solve both of these would be to introduce several game play related changes to the game. These changes are as follows. I do understand they aren't the most balanced, but I would just like to put these thoughts out there.

Introduce an Ideal Survivor number
When playing as killer, you would gain the ability to set an ideal survivor number before creating a lobby. This number is the maximum number of survivors who may join your game. The cap ranges from 4 - 6. The lobby timer will begin to tick down once a lobby has 4 survivor, but survivors can still join the lobby until the game begins.

Killer Perk and add-on slots
Perks - The killer will now have 6 perk slots numbered 1-6. These perks will be read from lowest to highest, and will activate depending on the number of survivors who successfully enter the game. If only 3 survivors successfully enter the game then only perks 1-3 will work in game. If 6 survivors successfully enter the game then all 6 perks will work in game. This means that you can put priority perks in low slots to make sure you have them in game and perks you really don't care about in higher slots. Perks will not deactivate if a survivor disconnects during the game.
Add-ons - The killer will now have 3 add-on slots numbered 1-3. These slots are activated depending on the number of survivors who enter the game. Every two survivor activates an add-on slot. Unlike the Perk slots, at least two add-on slots will be used each game.

Survivor Perk Slots
Perks - Survivors now have 6 perk slots. Survivor perk slots work similarly to killers with each slot being read lowest to highest in order of priority. Survivor perks are not related to how many survivors join the game, but to how many disconnect from it. Survivor automatically and normally get 4 perks, with perks 5 and 6 acting as extra slots. Extra slots activate when 1 survivor disconnects before a game begins or two survivors disconnect after the game begins.

Multiple Killers
With this build killers can play a new game mode called kill with friends. Under this game mode, the lobby must have a cap at 6, but can begin with 4 survivors. With 6 Survivors, both killers gain 1 perk slot. With 5 survivors neither killer has a perk slot. With 4 Survivors, 5th Perk Slot is activated.

I know this definitely isn't balanced, but I would just like to put this out there and hear what people think about it.

Comments

• Grimbergoth
    Grimbergoth Member Posts: 293

if they ever made the 2v6 mode I would say leave it as is . reason being is the coordination of a pair of killers will outweigh the extra perks . and because of them being able to have that leave the gens at 5 maybe 6 at most .

now if they wanted to make for a longer game and go 2v8 I would say double the gens and maybe give the killers a extra perk , only reason is can you imagine what 8 tryhards with ds/sb/adr/sc would be like for 2 killers .