Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cross progression

I believe dbd should add a cross progression system for multiple platforms as many want to transfer over from one to the other but don’t want to start again. A way of doing this could be connecting a Microsoft account ( for Xbox ) to a dbd account to then have the Xbox progress on say a pc

Comments

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

They already do this with the platforms they are allowed to do this with. There is cross progressions between Steam and Stadia, and I think Switch soon if not already. PS and Xbox don't have it as they currently aren't allowed to, but they've said they're working towards it

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,753

The devs know this is a wanted option, and do work toward it happening, but there's no time frame nor guarantee it'll ever happen.

• BinxMcGinx
    BinxMcGinx Member Posts: 3

The not allowed is BS. Just about every other game has cross progression. I went from Switch to PS5 for Fortnite and all my skins and vbucks were there. The devs in DBD just suck. I loved the game on Switch but I'm not grinding my way back to where I was on PS5 or buying the DLCs again. That's why I stopped playing. It is so short sighted of them.

• ill_Boston_lli
    ill_Boston_lli Member Posts: 899

Yea But what about people like us who have it on steam? Although wouldnt be too hard to play it on windows. Does it not save over to windows if you play it on gamepass on pc?