Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Where my fellow Pokemon nerds at?

Lx_malice
Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Ayo so I got a few questions for you guys:

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Which game(s) and/or gen is your favorite?

What's your favorite battle theme?

What would your dream team look like?

What was your first Pokemon game you owned and/or played?

My favorite pokemon is Vaporeon personally because I think they're adorable and they have some really good Special attack and sp. defence stats and they have quite a lot of Hp too so they can be pretty tanky.

My favorite games are Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness for the Nintendo Gamecube without a doubt. These games were so ahead of their time and their story, graphics, and animations were just so good being 2 of the first 3d pokemon games (stadium games being the first). If you're a big pokemon fan and haven't played these games I highly recommend you do because they are criminally underrated. I've started playing through them again recently on my phone through dolphin emulator which, if you don't know, allow you to play gamecube and wii games on your computer or phone if you have a powerful enough device.

If you're interested at all just ask me.

My favorite battle theme would have to be Zinnia's from OR/AS. Love those violins. Beautiful.

My dream team would pretty much just be my top 6 favorite pokemon: Vaporeon, Houndoom, Latios, Flygon, Ampharos, and Metagross.

The first Pokemon game I ever played was the og Ruby on the gameboy. Probably why gen 3 is my favorite lol.

But yep now how about you guys?

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018
    1. Chandelure
    2. Unova
    3. Battle theme belongs to Cynthia
    4. Its literally just 6 chandelures
    5. First pokemon game was Pokemon Black, however I later on bought the first ones like pokemon ruby and pokemon red
  • QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I haven't played Pokemon in like a long time, so I can't really answer most of the questions.

My favorite Pokemon though is Garchomp, because I remember I had one on my team at some point, and it kicked ass.

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921
    1. Mawile (my name is actually a reference to them, being the Deceiver Pokemon)
    2. Gen 5, Black & White in particular (didn't play the second)
    3. Chairman Rose Battle Theme. Sword & Shield has a boppin' soundtrack
    4. Mega Mawile, Gliscor, Luxray, Kommo-o, Weavile, and Mimikyu (tricky physical attackers)
    5. Also Pokemon Black. I also played on my sister's Platinum for a little, but she had already beaten the game, so it was really just me beating the Elite Four over and over again. Funny story: her strongest 'mon, a LV100 Infernape, only knew 3 HMs and Fire Blast.

I'm hoping for a 3D Black & White remake sometime in the future.

• Nullclines
    Nullclines Member Posts: 232

I play Pokemon Showdown while I queue for a match. I have it open right now haha.

1) Scizor

2) HeartGold/SoulSilver

3) Champion theme from gen 3 (Steven/Wallace)

4) Bunch of Steel types

5) Red ('borrowed' it from my cousin and got in trouble for overwriting his save)

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,508
    1. Archeops
    2. My favourite region is Kanto and my favourite game is Pokemon Soul Silver
    3. Pokemon Trainer Red Battle Theme
    4. Archeops, Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur, Lapras and Urshifu (literally my team on Pokemon Shield)
    5. Pokemon Leaf Green
  • Lx_malice

Lol it's funny cause I did the same thing with my brother and his Pokemon Ruby. Poor Infernape though was an Hm slave lol.

• Lx_malice

Was the same deal for me 'borrowing' my brother's Ruby. I ended up starting a new game and overwrote his save and I remember he was pretty pissed about it. He had Emerald though anyways lol.

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    1. Hydreigon
    2. Gen 5, don't judge me
    3. Unova Champion battle theme, followed by Team Plasma's battle theme
    4. Mewtwo, Guzzlord, Chandelure, Hydreigon, Salazzle, Dusknoir
    5. White, but I'm guessing you could tell that by my answers
  • Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    edited April 2021
    1. Best pokemon is aggron hands down
    2. Gen 5 is my favourite. Great music and story
    3. Gotta go with Iris’ theme from black and white 2
    4. Aggron, Skarmory, Parasect, Emboar, Steelix and Empoleon (yes I like steel types)
    5. Pokemon black

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
    1. I have a few but I'd probably say Sandaconda
    2. Generation 5
    3. Zinnia's battle theme at the end of the Delta Episode in ORAS
    4. Absol, Haxorus, Mimikyu, Lucario, Floatzel, Typhlosion if I needed a starter or Ampharos if I didn't need a starter
    5. Pokemon Soul Silver
  • GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,752
    edited May 2021

1) Honestly, Shedinja. Ilhsm.

2) Gen 5

3) I think it'd be the Team Plasma theme from B2/W2, but N's theme is good too. But so is the Gym theme from SwSh- there's too many to decide.

4)

(feat. young me naming + diancie)

5) Pokemon White.

• Lx_malice

Ha that's right we actually had a conversation on this before. I remember with @Orion as well. Not sure if you remember. Iirc his favorite was Emerald. Also I love your pokemons' names lol.