Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New "Legacy" Skins with the survivor/killer cosmetic update?

Killmaster
Killmaster Member Posts: 429
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

What I mean is we have the option of using the old character models as a cosmetic choice? The devs are obviously changing the original survivors looks so what if we could still have the option of using their originals? This wouldn't apply to stuff in the store but maybe the original outfit set and the bloody prestige skins in the old look could stay? Just some food for thought to make people who don't like the new looks happy?

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Lycidas
    Lycidas Member Posts: 1,170

Highly doubt there will be the possibility of choosing between the old and new model

I mean, they never gave the option to keep the old models for other things like gens and lockers (or even nurse and clown) so why would it be different for survivor models?

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429

The Legendary Outfit system could work, just have a set for "Classic survivor/killer". It's up to BHVR if they want to implement it or not but it wouldn't interfere with anything like trying to have old medkit or generator models in the game would.

• Lycidas
    Lycidas Member Posts: 1,170

I don't know

I think that they are updating the models to keep the graphic engine updated to a certain level, and maybe keeping the old models available for use might throw a wrench in their plans

Or maybe not and they could keep just the very basic cosmetic without issue, IDK

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

The more I look at the Meg pics the more I dislike her hairstyle.

but on topic: no I don’t think they want to keep the old models in the game.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

i doubt they’ll do that, they didnt do it for Nurse and her base outfit remodel