Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What makes you happy?

Mazoobi
Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

Been having a bad time lately in life and I've even taken a break from this game too even though it helped me a lot in the past.

So just wanted to ask what makes you guys happy?

Comments

• DbD_Enjoyer
    DbD_Enjoyer Member Posts: 459

Salty Comments on my profile.

But if you arent talking about DbD, i'd suggest u to play something relaxing such as Stardew Valley. Oh yes, such a good game to enjoy after DbD matches...

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

If we’re talking about DBD then seeing another Jeff always makes me happy

Outside of dbd I enjoy drawing or playing drums

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Hard question, with someone as insecure as myself whenever I get something nice told to me I kinda turn into a cherry, luckily its not often I am told it

But if this is about things I do, finding ways to remember the past, i'd rather return to the past than continue into the future in a way, hence why I tend to listen and watch Salad Fingers quite often as it reminds me back when my older brother talked to me often

• DeadbyLars89
    DeadbyLars89 Member Posts: 6

I think many of us can relate. In times of a pandemic, many people get mentally unstable.

For me personally it's very important to take my time to go outside for a nice walk in the nature. I love to take my headphones with me and hear to my favorite playlist. It helps me to lift my mood up and find some inspiration.

You could also start a new projekt. That could be to plant flowers, or build something by yourself. Just to get a experience of sucess.

What also makes me happy is a pet. I hope you get well soon!

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

For some people, having a close connection with a fictional character makes them happy. It does for me as Yui is that character that makes me feel happy when I’m down. It may sound crazy, but Yui feels more like family rather than just a work of pixels. Sometimes school stresses me out but Yui just always gives me that reminder that I’m not alone and that she’ll be there for me, regardless if she’s real or not.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

Apathy/depression in a rather significant part comes from factors that are purely physical, such as: lack of exercise, vitamin D deficiency, bad diet, messed sleep schedule and insufficient daily dose of water. This stuff is much easier to fix than the psychological part of "feeling down".

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Well for me, there's a couple of things that make me happy.

Talking with friends is always enjoyable, but having a connection to a fictional character also makes me happy. Similar to what the guy above me said, except for me that character is Jack Baker from Resident Evil 7. Sometimes I like to imagine that Jack is there for me, and that'd he'd help me out if I ever need a hand.

• swog
    swog Member Posts: 10

Gorillaz

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

i tell myself that everything's gonna be fine but after each game i lose 25% of my sanity.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Although it's inconsistent, I find music helps me when I'm not in a good mood and everything is going against me.