Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This is something important to all forum members

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

How much do you love being on forums, not a sarcastic post I wanna know if who all loves coming here

I can say for sure, I love coming here to chill and relax, its nice to be able to chat with people on here almost every day as most of everyone here is super kind

So basically, do you love being apart of the forums community?

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

I like it here to be honest, it's a nice place to relax and talk about DBD.

Sometimes I get uncomfortable around here, but that won't stop me from staying here. Maybe, perhaps.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

I feel it's interesting with the various discussions. Granted, some discussions can be frustrating to read, but mostly I prefer the discussions involving questions and fun stuff, rather than the rants.

It's actually enjoyable and a good way to kill some time.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

I like it, it's fun to see what people are saying.

And guess it might be a bit weird but "old-school" forums is still something I prefer even today when everything is all centralized into having a subreddit or discord server try to fulfill the same purpose as a traditional forum, I just prefer the forum model so I'm happy DBD has one.

And no, the Steam forums don't count. Entertaining to open while in queue to play the "Who's trolling who" guessing game, but that's it in my experience 🙃

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

It is good to see what's going on general on the forum and saw the people what they think about overall game. Only think I hate however is that there are nearly same topics each time I open like "Buff X,Nerf K, Solo Buff,SWF nerf" and etc... Other than that it is fine.

• Sowbug
    Sowbug Member Posts: 139

I like browsing it between queues, but I don't contribute that often.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

When I'm extremely bored I like to come here because this forum never fails to get me a laugh. It's also a perfect filler while waiting in between matches.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    edited May 2021

I like it here, sucks that I was jailed though and it upset me a bit for what I did, it wasn't even bad. But anyway I like it here, I like talking to people about DBD, and I like interacting with the community. I wish I came here sooner honestly, a few people I liked before have been banned from the forums which kinda sucks since I have no way to contact them now. I really don't want to get banned either.

It is just fun interacting with a part of the community this way, to cure my boredom. I like the people here who can actually have a genuine conversation too. I also plan to be around here a while as well, and I like to think of myself as one of the more known forum members (I think? There are people with like 10000 posts on here like jeez).

So tl;dr I like it here because it is fun, entertaining, I get to talk to decent folk, and I like just talking about the game and participating in debates; I don't plan to leave anytime soon.

Post edited by Yords on
  • GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,508

Oh yes, I love to be here. Wish I had joined sooner, instead of waiting almost a year before finally creating an account.

But other than that, everything here is just perfect. I like to have a place where I can share my opinions and talk to my fellow gamers about my favourite game.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

It's nice here. I like having chats with other people and sharing my opinions and chapter concepts. As much as I say "I'm only here for entertainment", it's genuinely a nice place to talk with the community.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

it's more enjoyable talking about the game than actually playing it

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I like being here. Having a place to discuss the game with others is nice. I like having my opinions challenged too so I love to talk here constantly

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588

I like posting and stuff but I don't like arguing with the killer mains that don't get the point of my post so I have to write a 10 paragraph essay on why the thing they are complaining about in my post doesn't make sense

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588

Why were you jailed and what happens when you are jailed

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    edited May 2021

It's a great place to read hilariously awful takes without having to go on Twitter

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I like being here, I'm glad I made an account.

I've met some great people, and it's fun being able to better get my opinion out there.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I kind of like it here. I like having a place to share my opinion and talk about the game. But I sometimes have trouble trying to express what I mean, So I'm always afraid to post things in fear of someone misunderstanding.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

I made a bait post, but at the end said "now that's how you make a bait post" at the end for laughs and got jailed. Makes sense.

When you are jailed you cannot post comments as frequently (about 2 and a half minutes before you post another one) and you cannot create threads for a week.