Booty shorts for Meg

_AHEM_We all know what time it is. What time it needs to be, and what needs to happen in the future state of the game. Currently, our most beloved and best looking character, Meg Thomas, is missing one key thing to enhance Meg mains game-play experience.

That one thing?

Tiny booty shorts.

Now i know what you're thinking, "why the hell would you do that?"
Well,

1st. It would help killers who are being pallet looped. Killers who get pallet looped by Meg mains can sit back and enjoy the view, making the game less boring.

2nd. Meg is the best character in the game. All of her perks are useful, and many are used in meta builds. Besides actual perks, she also has the best hair and booty.

3rd. BHVR won't take my 7 emails into consideration. yeah idk

4th. We already have a shirtless david. Someone who is MISSING clothes. Meg would just get shorter clothes.

5th. I know you want it, you know you want it.

Those are just some of the many reasons why. Now that we've done our chit chat, add booty shorts for Meg in the new dbd store coming up bhvr

Comments

• hegewaldd
    hegewaldd Member Posts: 30
    ### yall tagging LOL this is a serious concern
  • ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

Shirtless David... so why not Booty-shorts Meg?

• Cameron
    Cameron Member Posts: 4

I'd pay for those

• Trundler
    Trundler Member Posts: 20

I don't really want to see streamers mucking about with lewd content on Twitch... It's a no from me. PASS!!

• Livux
    Livux Member Posts: 27

I agree. And: Why David King topless but Meg Thomas not shortless? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• hegewaldd

@Trundler said:
    I don't really want to see streamers mucking about with lewd content on Twitch... It's a no from me. PASS!!

E Q U A L I T Y .

David can show nips but meg cant show butt? :thinking:

• Trundler

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

When my kids and I sit down to play this game together I don't want them to see p*rnographic material!! I just want to have a stress releasing game of killing my kids online so I don't have the urge to do it IRL! LOL!!

(PS: 10 YEAR OLDS GET SO SCARED!!)

• hegewaldd

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

When my kids and I sit down to play this game together I don't want them to see p*rnographic material!! I just want to have a stress releasing game of killing my kids online so I don't have the urge to do it IRL! LOL!!

It's a rated M game....why are your kids playing it in the first place? It's not designed toward little kids.

• Trundler

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

It's a rated M game....why are your kids playing it in the first place? It's not designed toward little kids.

What doesn't kill 'em makes 'em stronger. :p:p

For real if you think s*xual content is okay for kids then obviously violence should be fine...

• hegewaldd

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

For real if you think s*xual content is okay for kids then obviously violence should be fine...

I don't think sexual content is ok for children at all. I never even said that. But this game is made for 17+... 17 is close enough to 18, and 18 is considered an adult. I'm just saying, there is no reason not to have it because this is mature game.

• Cameron
    Cameron Member Posts: 4

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

I don't think sexual content is ok for children at all. I never even said that. But this game is made for 17+... 17 is close enough to 18, and 18 is considered an adult. I'm just saying, there is no reason not to have it because this is mature game.

Woah are you trying to tell this poor man how to raise his kids?

• hegewaldd

@Cameron said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

Not at all. Just asking why i can't have mature content in a mature game just because he doesn't want his kids to be exposed to it.

• Trundler

@hegewaldd said:

@Cameron said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

Not at all. Just asking why i can't have mature content in a mature game just because he doesn't want his kids to be exposed to it.

I'm sorry but in the US of A we have a little thing called freedom... And I can let me kids be exposed to whatever I want...

• hegewaldd

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Cameron said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

I'm sorry but in the US of A we have a little thing called freedom... And I can let me kids be exposed to whatever I want...

Cool, never said you couldn't. Just curious as to why we shouldn't have mature content in a mature game. It's a mature, 17+ game, after all. If your kids aren't wanting to be exposed to that then don't have your kids playing mature games i suppose.

• Zem
    Zem Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2018

lol. but yes give us

• Trundler

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Cameron said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

Cool, never said you couldn't. Just curious as to why we shouldn't have mature content in a mature game. It's a mature, 17+ game, after all. If your kids aren't wanting to be exposed to that then don't have your kids playing mature games i suppose.

Listen buddy, if I want your parenting advice I'll call you. Jeez. Get off of my thread.

• hegewaldd

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Cameron said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

Listen buddy, if I want your parenting advice I'll call you. Jeez. Get off of my thread.

Good to know. Booty shorts it is then.

What do you mean by "your thread"? This is my thread....

• Trundler

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Cameron said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

@hegewaldd said:

@Trundler said:

E Q U A L I T Y .

Good to know. Booty shorts it is then.

What do you mean by "your thread"? This is my thread....

Oh whoops... If I had known that I never would have replied... Sorry bro! This is embarrassing for me...

• windziin
    windziin Member Posts: 3

hell yeah, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Fropps
    Fropps Member Posts: 66

Survivors are strong enough already. MEG DOESN'T NEED MORE BUFFS. ... OR BUTTS

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

Stop.

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56

+1 and i wish they would make leather outfit for her as well.