Pyramid head could use a change

Callisto_
Callisto_ Member Posts: 46

After playing him a bit, I like his design and gameplay element but him as an anti looper kinda killer feels unfair for survivors. A lot of the time it feels like me zoning the survivors with my power is better than using my actual power (punishment of the dammed), that isn’t very satisfying to me especially since landing his shockwave is WAY more pleasing than zoning and landing an m1. The shockwave is also way to risky to use in open areas since you have to ready survivor movement precisely and if you miss you suffer a whole flipping 3 second cooldown and at that point you’re literally just better off zoning with his power. I’m not really good with numbers but I’m hoping they’ll make him move slower when using rites of judgment but to compensate lower the cooldown of missed punishment of the damned, slightly increase the range and speed and make it leave trail of torment whenever you use it. This way it’ll give you an incentive to go for those satisfying predictions without betting it all and letting a survivor get away as well making it more fair to loop him as survivor.

Comments