Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The most fun to watch?

The_Arr_Red
The_Arr_Red Member Posts: 42

Since I have reduced my daily salt intake to almost none I feel a lot better. But some salt is still required that is were streamer come to play I would love to know what streamer/youtuber you are watching and if you rather watch killer gameplay or survivors and why. For my part I enjoy Puppers, Scott Jund, PainReliver and some 4Gamers compilations. To me they are a lot of fun to watch and interesting. :3

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I don't have a Twitch account, but I mainly watch Otz and Scott Jund's videos on YouTube. I like their senses of humor and their opinions.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I generally prefer watching killer gameplay and my favourite 2 streamers are Scott jund and pixel bush entertainment

They both have YouTube channels that are great too

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

Ohmwrecker is my choice. He gets quite involved, as in immersing into the story of the trial (not immersing into bushes!).

I also liked Hybridpanda, who got me into this game in the first place. Such a shame he's not around now, but his YouTube channel is still available to watch.