What should happen to Nurse

Lx_malice
Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

So recently I've seen that some people have started complaining about Nurse again, so I wanted to get a general idea of what the community thinks should happen to her.

What should happen to Nurse 49 votes

She's too strong and needs a nerf
6%
JarolGannTMswager21 3 votes
She needs a rework
14%
TapeKnotMrPenguinMaxwellMadLordJackRattiusNoOneKnowsNovaDwightFairfield 7 votes
She just needs bug fixes
36%
White_OwlDimekGeneralVLx_maliceHermitglitchboiTripleStealBrokenbonesWishIcouldmainZestyBoobaBasementDwellerThr_ustKirkylad[Deleted User]MarioBrosMasterTacoRat445VioletCrimes 18 votes
She needs to be buffed
4%
SOMENINJANAMEPeanutBristles 2 votes
She needs another add-on pass
8%
GibberishIrisoraDetailedDetrimentGuiltii 4 votes
delet her >:(
0%
She's fine as is
14%
ParallaxPlantCollectorbjorksnasGamekeeperHex_Llamabeachedpiggygooik 7 votes
2 or more of the above
14%
musstang62UistreelDawnMadWarcrafter4DistortedDreamIWasLeft2Dieryseterion 7 votes
Other
2%
[Deleted User] 1 vote

Comments

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Neither of her ultra-rares doing anything to help her. You either lose half your power or you gain an extra half but lose what makes Nurse the beat killer in the game.

Also, the addons that make survivors scream and make Nurse move at 115% are useless. You just become an uncloaked Wraith until you can blink again.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    2 or more of the above

I think she needs both bug fixes and another add-on pass.

Most (if not all) of the bugs that Nurse has hinders her and her current add-ons don't really do anything to help her, either.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061

Like more than half of her addons are either useless, or are straight downgrades.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445
    2 or more of the above

Nurse completely destroys the entire gameplay loop of dbd. I think she needs more versatile addons with a very slight rework to her blink. Buff her speed, but make it so you cant predict blinks and can only go where you see infront of you. This way the killer can move very quickly at loops without going through an entire building. To help with this i would giver her 3 blinks instead of 2. She can still travel through floors though.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    edited May 2021

Her addons are not really useful, some are trash. The ones that used to make you charge the blink faster (not the 2 charges but the power itself) needs to come back. With the new charges shes really sluggish and can't do much againts any competent team, unless you slug.

Post nerf nurse is so slow that you are forced to slug most of the times, this is not the way i like to play the game. And addons like white nit comb and dull bracelet is an insult to all of us that play her. Its a literal ######### you from the devs.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    2 or more of the above

She desperately needs a LOT of bug fixes that were causes by her gutting AND An add-on pass.

Most of her add-ons do nothing as perk add-ons are worthless and most of her non green add-ons are useless gimmicks.

Finally the less we talk about her BP gain add-on line the better(Why do we even have BP add-ons at all, let alone multiple on the same character).

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    2 or more of the above

She needs bug fixes and tweaks to make her feel better to play. Right not the main reason people don't play her is because she isn't very fun to do so.

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517
    2 or more of the above

Lots of bug fixes to start with, as she probably has more bugs than any other killer. Nurse is kind of tough because obviously she's difficult to balance, but the rework + bugs made her kind of miserable to play. She's one of the only killers you can play right now where you can 4k with her just fine but still feel exhausted by the end of the match

So really, anything that can bring back some of the fun factor to her without making her any more oppressive for survivors would be great. I'm not sure how to actually accomplish that in reality. Making it so that you don't lose a partially charged blink if you start blinking too early would be a good start

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019
    She's too strong and needs a nerf

now i know that she takes a lot of skill to play but come on how do you expect me to survive against a 7k hour red rank nurse in solo queue?

• TacoRat445
    TacoRat445 Member Posts: 6
    She just needs bug fixes

put the same amount of time into learning how to go against a nurse and it'll be fine

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,168
    She just needs bug fixes

I don't play nurse, nor do I have any huge passion for their power but I respect those that do and it pains me seeing them suffering patch after patch as new bugs plague her as a killer

• TacoRat445
    TacoRat445 Member Posts: 6
    She just needs bug fixes

as a nurse main myself, I can confirm she feels like the devs have given up on her. All they do is fix bugs that benefit her and make the ones that have been known for years worse. She is by far the buggiest killer out of all the killers I've played

• Other

This may sound strange but if you take all the skill out of nurse and make them more common you have spirit 2 electric boogaloo i dont know what they can do with her except make it so she is used rarely by making it so for the average players shes too hard for them to use as well as the other killers they may play.