I have 9000 Shards. Twins or Deathslinger?

Options
VESSEL
VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

^^^^

Comments

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Options

Eh depends on what you'd want:

Deathslinger lacks any useful perks while the Twins have oppression as their sole good perk.

Deathslinger is a chase heavy but lack pressure lacking killer while the Twins can do both pretty well but lack the time to hook survivors without multiple slugs.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Twins have better perks and they are both around the same power level. I enjoy slinger more though

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options

It depends- if you like range and short chases Deathslinger is better, if you like map pressure Twins are better. Perkwise I'd choose Deathslinger- Coup de Grace is a meme perk and Hoarder is bad w/o Spinning Top or Franklins. Retribution helps a lot w/aura reading, especially with multiple Hexes, and while niche Gearhead and Dead Man's Switch are pretty good when combo'ed with other perks (Gearhead--> PGTW or DMS: DMS--> Furtive Chase or Nemesis).

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Thanks guys, I bought Slinger. I'll get twins in another 100hrs lol.

Can I join Faze now?

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    Options

Twins are more interactive but a lot harder to play effectively. Their power doesn't lead you to a direct playstyle, it's left open for you to interpret. Deathslinger is prone to becoming dull and repetitive, but is a lot more straightforward. I'd say slinger, most likely, but it's up to you.