The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

OP Pig Build

Fiachra02
Fiachra02 Member Posts: 9
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

Hey guys this is my first post on here so i decided to share my favourite killer build on DBD atm. It involves the pig who ik a lot of you probably aren't too keen on but i have found this build OP myself :)

i've found this build is very good for slowing the game down by using ruin and beartraps effectively which will give you loads of time to get the survivors

Perks

BBQ - Mainly for blood points but also handy for tracking down survivors (Distressing also good for BP if you are gonna be crouching)

**Ruin ** - Slows the game down

**Iron Grasp ** - Very rarely a survivor will wiggle free and very handy for taking survivors so basement which is where i get about 50-60% of my kills

A Nurses Calling - Very easy to track down survivors while crouching as they are more likely to heal when not in your terror radius
Addons are optional. I usually use ones to reduce the bear trap timer or add an extra jigsaw box

I've played about 20 or more games with this and I get 3-4ks nearly every game with it and still to get 0ks in a game so hopefully any of you that might give it a try get similar results xD

Post edited by Fiachra02 on