Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This update is the best thing the devs ever did

As soon as you load in...

The menu screen and menu music. I adore it. Its amazing and actually fits dbd perfectly, no upbeat tech rubbish.

Although I did like the upbeat techno rubbish :>.

The perk changes. Not massive. Not useless or waste of time. Right In the middle of perfection!

Just been trying a few out and they're really neat changes. Actually more useable and fun to use.

Changes of add ons for killers. Amazing. Actually do different things, more diverse.

Finally the devs did what we all wanted... A great update ❤️❤️

Comments

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

It is a good update. Don't forget the obsession change, which people have been asking for forever. It's nice to be listened to, even in a small way.

• Moxie
    Moxie Member Posts: 806

Glad you are enjoying.

Very survivor-sided update. Twins have been gutted (plus stealth nerfs), Demo's add ons are still garbage and the new map is very survivor sided. Huntress change was okay, albeit very unimaginative.

Drum roll please for the new meta perk, just in time to replace the one that was just nerfed.

Visuals and bug fixes are the highlights, which is sad. Map looks pretty but has the lovely breakable wall infinites in multiple places. Pallet stuns are fixed, which is good, but was promised last update so technically belongs with the previous patch.

3/10 patch. Good if you are survivor main I guess.

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510

It was a low bar to begin with - but yes, it's the best I can remember. I don't see anything new that's bugged yet.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

The fact that BHVR gave us an update almost all of us can enjoy, survivors and killers alike, I can't resist to smile.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Demo’s new add ons are great. Leprose lichen is great for tracking and black heart is amazing