Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Christmas themed Killer and survivor all year round

mdg2018
mdg2018 Member Posts: 153

I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

Comments

• JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173

Could pull heavily from the Krampus movie, toys around the map to tattle on the survivors, putting a toy on a generator to cause a rapid skill check where a GREAT would get them off...idk still cool

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Knowing dead by daylight they might do a creepy mall santa of own. There is even what i found a site of  just creepy mall santas. I got to say alot of insperation to pull from.
  • foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157

@mdg2018 said:
    I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

@FayeZahara said:
    Knowing dead by daylight they might do a creepy mall santa of own. There is even what i found a site of  just creepy mall santas. I got to say alot of insperation to pull from.

I agree with the both of you. Krampus would be awesome but would not really fit in IMO. However the Creepy mall Santa totally would be a big hit. Give him a run down decorated for christmas mall map and a survivor dressed as an elf! LMAO

• Krowplex
    Krowplex Member Posts: 46

Yeah but no. Christmas / flashy lights cosmetics wouldn't really fit in this game, sadly.

Actually, it all comes down to how they design it.

• mdg2018

@foxofthestars said:

@mdg2018 said:

@FayeZahara said:

I agree with the both of you. Krampus would be awesome but would not really fit in IMO. However the Creepy mall Santa totally would be a big hit. Give him a run down decorated for christmas mall map and a survivor dressed as an elf! LMAO

the elf would be funny lol and creepy like you see old destroyed elf toys sitting on shelves lol

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

I had an idea for a deranged mall Santa who believes that he is truly Santa Claus, with a meat cleaver as his weapon. His power would have something to do with how many altruism points a survivor had acquired, as he's able to sense The Christmas Spirit in people. But since we have the clown, a Santa cosmetic for him would be okay as well.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    edited June 2018

@mdg2018 said:

@FayeZahara said:

Can we also have an alive reindeer mounted bloody on one of the shops wall. XD
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

@mdg2018 said:

@FayeZahara said:

Maybe make the santa suit a clown skin that's released during Christmas this year? Creepy fat santa dude?
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    Krampus would absolutely fit the theme. Weapon as a big hook with a chain attached to it that he throws out.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@mdg2018 said:

Cool idea, the only thing is we just got the clown and he has a big belly. So now can we get 2 big belly monsters ;)

• mdg2018

@Zanfer said:

@mdg2018 said:

Cool idea, the only thing is we just got the clown and he has a big belly. So now can we get 2 big belly monsters ;)

either that or they could do a tall buff gu in a santa outfit

• Goundski
    Goundski Member Posts: 4

Would love Krampus with a 10m Grapple hook.