The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor Concept: Sidney Prescott (Ghostface DLC)

ImGhostface
ImGhostface Member Posts: 3
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DID THIS CONCEPT JUST FOR FUN, DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY :(

Overview

Difficulty: EASY

Sidney is a very intelligent teenager and young woman, which makes her unique. She seems to be the only one who knows what to do whenever confronting The Entity.

Her perks, Last Call, Not In My Movie, Just In Case make an ideal choice to easily spot totems, traps and the killer when the survivors are fighting alongside her.

STORY:

Sidney was a regular teenage girl. She dated a popular boy, had great friends, and a good relationship with her parents. Her best friend was a feisty, popular girl.

One day, she returned home and found her mother brutally murdered. Due to the death of her mother, she has many repressed feelings and trauma. Throughout many attacks, she slowly becomes stronger by coping and surviving the traumatic ordeals in her life. They later learned the calls were coming from a crazed serial killer, in a white faced mask and a large black robe, looking for revenge. His phone calls usually consist of many questions, the main one being: What's your favorite scary movie? Sidney tried to live a peaceful life but one day after a bizarre night, she was awake and left alone in the Entity.

Perks

Last call

After being hit, your movement speed increase by 3% for 5 seconds. Traps, totems, the killer and hideouts are highlighted for 5 seconds.

"Psychos can't kill what they can't find."

NOT IN MY MOVIE

If hooked for the first time, Sidney is able to escape. You don't leave pools of blood.

During the sprint, you avoid damage as well.

"I don't know about you but I feel a whole lot better."

JUST IN CASE

If a survivor is standing 18 meters away from you while you are repairing a generator, it no longer generates a skill check.

"Think again! It's your turn to scream!"

Post edited by ImGhostface on