Killer you most enjoy going against as Survivor?

WexlerWendigo
WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Hillbilly, Nurse, Huntress, Demo, and Oni are generally the killers I have the most fun with.

They usually have reasonable counters that allow for a good back and forth between the two sides, or are very balanced in the case of Demo.

Least enjoyable of course is Spirit.

What does everyone else think, most fun killers?

Comments

• WexlerWendigo

Blight was another one I considered putting on my list for sure. Definitely one of the best killers they’ve come out recently that has a good balance of being fun, but also strong.

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

Spirit. Definitely Spirit.

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 440
    edited May 2021

I really enjoy going against Billy (as someone who started playing after the nerf, not sure how he played before it) and Nurse.

Twins and Deathslinger are currently competing for the spot of my least favorite killer to vs.

• WexlerWendigo

For sure. It is painful when Oni gets a hit on someone 10 seconds in lol.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Billy, Trapper and Freddy.

• WexlerWendigo

I hate to say it, but hag is definitely one of the least enjoyable for me as well.

• FatallyIconic
    FatallyIconic Member Posts: 270
    edited May 2021

Easily the most fun killers to play against are ones where you get to do a lot of mind games and also looping.

So killers like: Oni, Blight, Billy, Nurse (unless shes a complete god), Bubba and Huntress (when she's not laggy) are all REALLY fun to play against.

For me, All of the stealth killers (yep, every single one of them) and killers that use traps (trapper, hag, Freddy) and Deathslinger are all extremely boring and frustrating to play against. Spirit is another obvious one that is so unfun to play against it's almost obnoxious.

• WexlerWendigo

I’d love to hear your take on why you enjoy playing against Freddy, genuinely interested to hear someone’s perspective on why he’s fun

• WexlerWendigo

For me, spine chill is a requirement to enjoy playing against stealth killers most of the time, which is unfortunate. Also, breaking GF out of his stealth is the most annoying mechanic ever.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,295

Most enjoyable... Probably Oni, Hillbilly, maybe Blight. Anything below mastered Nurse is also really fun to play against. There's just more direct confrontations where screw-ups cost you a lot, but outplays also net you a lot.

Least enjoyable is probably hag. A down is a kill with no real exceptions due to the way traps work. You either crouchwalk away from the hook giving her time to turn back and tunnel, or you eat the trap and get hit, either way, she's camping or tunnelling.

Spirit is not -as- bad to go against, she's certainly no fun, but a big chunk of her issue is that she's played mostly by extremely sweaty players that will camp, slug, tunnel and BM.

• FatallyIconic

I dislike playing against every stealth killer. I used to find them fun when I was a noob and "omg scratched mirror so scary EEK!" but once you start to get better at the game and put a lot of hours into it, stealth killers are nothing but boring, gimmicky and tedious. sorry, not sorry. They're fun to play AS though.

• WexlerWendigo

I went against a camping scratched mirror Myers on Hawkins yesterday, was not fun at all. Myers’ add ons really need a rework, especially the mori one.

• FatallyIconic

I forgot to mention I also loveeee playing against Demos. Even when latency causes their hitboxes to be extremely off, I can't help but love him XD

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

On the killer side I mostly play Freddy and Pig.

My experiences against other pig players havent been the best, because I feel like a lot of them to tunnel people who already have a trap on, which doesn't leave you much to do.

I feel like people were mostly overreacting to how boring Freddy is to go against. No one liked the slowdown addons, but a lot of Freddy players dont use those addons. I find it quite entertaining to go against fake pallets as well.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,407

Doc is fun and my pulse is really high against pyramid. Other fun killers would be nurse, huntress, blight, deathslinger. In general killer which are threatening in chase. On the other hand when i have a bad team i will 100% lose against this killer.

I dont like to play against a spirit who uses the standstill-mindgame. And against a freddy i have ptsd from dcing teammates.

• Gladonos
    Gladonos Member Posts: 392

For the first time ever... I booped the snoot. So Pig.

• WexlerWendigo

I wish fake pallets were base kit, they’re a lot more interactive.

I’ll never understand the pigs who go for people with a trap, like the whole point of the traps is to take them out of the game and have a 1v3 for a while.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Billy and Blight are usually fun if the killer is good. Micheal for the spook factor, despite being the weakest of the stealth killers catching him watching you from behind a wall is still creepy as hell.

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

Billy, bubba, nurse, blight, huntress, demo and Myers

• cherryblossom
    cherryblossom Member Posts: 34

Demo, Oni, Billy and Michael

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,625

In my opinion, Freddy, Huntress, Blight and Myers are extremely fun to play against.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

I hate Spirit so much. 0 enjoyable against her.

• JoByDaylight
    JoByDaylight Member Posts: 707

Most enjoyable ATM: Blight, Oni, Billy, Huntress, Demo, Pyramid Head

Not enjoyable: Spirit, Hag, Twins

Then there is the rest which is just fine and fun, I have no problem with.

I play 90% solo q.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

I might be the only one but... Nurse. I love going against her.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Billy, specifically flick billy is so much fun to face.....*hot take I would love to face a j-flick blight as well*

not enjoyable is spirit, god is that unfun

• WexlerWendigo

As long as it’s not a nurse that wins in 30 seconds, she’s super fun to play against. Likely since the counter play to her is different from everyone else.

• SammiieK1991
    SammiieK1991 Member Posts: 686

Bubba, Michael, Ghostface (just for the banter most times)

Bubbas a cheeky lil face camper but he's too adorable to even be mad at ☺

And Michael being my babe ❤ so...

Yah either one of those is gold for me.

Least will have to be the crazy Billy, spirit or nurse.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Demo and huntress definitely for me :)

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    • Nurse / Spirit / Blight = the most unpredictable ones, you need to also be unpredictable to face them and it's freaking exciting to play !
    • Oni / Demo / Twins = just because i also adore playing as them.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Its pure mindgames. No running in circles (i hate running in circles). The chases are intense and a tiny mistake can cost either side the chase.

Thats how every chase should feel like!

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I like going against Plague and Blight. Huntress can be fun if there's no latency and all you have to deal with are her normal flying fridges. Oni, Billy, and Ghostface are pretty fun, too.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I enjoy going against the nurse as well. I'm fairly decent against her for some reason.

The Huntress is the killer that I find to be the most solid, well-rounded character. I never feel that I lost cheaply against her, and my escape rate against her is probably in the 50 / 50 range. The Oni's pure brute strength and rage makes him a fun threat to have roaming the map, I wish more killers used him.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,065

My favorite to verse are stealth killers. Myers is king, but Pig and Ghostface are really fun too. I like being kept on my toes.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Billy, Oni, Nurse, Demo and sometimes Pyramid Head

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

billy. his power doesnt make you feel robbed like spirits.

• WexlerWendigo

From what I see, Billy is probably the most popular killer to play against on here

• Zixology
    Zixology Member Posts: 1,062

Easily Hillbilly.

Truly brings the "cat & mouse" gameplay out in full force and I love it.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    edited May 2021

Billy, Nurse, Doctor, Pig, No stridor Spirit, Oni, Demo

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

Daddy Myers is my favorite.

Least favorite is Spirit and Freddy. Always brain dead boring matches.

• RenDesune
    RenDesune Member Posts: 246

I love EVERY killer and they're all fun in their own special ways.

All except Leatherface

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Oni, Pyramid Head, Hillbilly, Trapper, and Micheal. They're really intimidating & I love Billy's terror radius music.

• Freddy96
    Freddy96 Member Posts: 767

Depends, zoning killers are lame and braindead but some killers go for sick shots and dont just hold m2 to zone you out just because they exist.

A zoning deathslinger is boring and braindead, a deathslinger that tries sick shots and doesnt simply zone you out can be fun.

The only killer that is universally fun to verse is nurse because no matter the map rng you'll always have tools to counter her

• GenJockeyNance
    GenJockeyNance Member Posts: 687

Demooooo. I get all !!! When it's a demo even if I get slaughtered by him. Bubba surprisingly only because I've gotten to where I like the satisfaction of running him around as long as I can (accepting I will probably be face camped for it and I'm not making it out of this match alive) and a good huntress. I like to mentally compliment them on any wicked shots.

Detest going against Nurses', Spirits', Freddies, and really good Hags and Trappers only because I do not like the feeling of no safety where I have to mind all areas of where I'm going and nothing makes me say all kinds of profanities when I SEE a trap, go to disarm and somehow stepping on it instead.

• DatFastBoi
    DatFastBoi Member Posts: 455

My fellow Jflicking blight mains, it’s so fun to make them miss

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

PH, pig and billy are my favorite.

The least favorite are bubba, nurse and deathslinger

• DatFastBoi
    DatFastBoi Member Posts: 455

If you like flick billy, you’ll love jflick blight premium 😏

Nah but for real they might be the best killer to versus as there’s more counterplay against the blight’s movement (depending on the risk they are willing to take to get a hit) and because it makes the chase much more interactive and interesting. Definitely recommend turning crossplay off if you play on pc as it’ll help you find more of them. Hope you have fun !