Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's a "they were playing checkers but I was playing chess" moment?

Zwergz112
Zwergz112 Member Posts: 199

As stated above, what's a moment where you as Survivor or Killer outplayed the competition in mind blowing or just funny fashion

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Red Herring a gen where the Legion found three of us near the beginning of the trial. Sent them there two or three times when they were approaching a gen we were actually working on. They must've wasted 2-3 minutes in total searching an empty corner of the map. Unfortunately, the other survivors didn't know how to hold M1, so we lost anyway.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

doing the "get 2 EGC kills with NOED" challenge from tome 1, the survs did all of the gens then teabagged around me for a bit since i was pretending to be AFK, then i came back, downed 1 and killed him with noed, then shredded another and got them just as they were about to leave and killed that one

they were not happy in post game chat XD

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

They all bring Break Down when it was bugged with 4 toolboxes, Unbreakables, WGLF, Soulguard.

Unfortunately for them I was on the Twins and wasn't planning to hook them anyway lol.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

Pulled this one last night. Felt wonderful lol

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

I hid in the same bush midchase on dead dawg 5 times against the same bubba and they didnt catch on

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

I was playing Twins on Thompson House. I left victor on the far side of the house while I went up with Charlotte to flush the survivors out. I didn't even do anything, just went up the stairs with her so they knew I was coming. They all jumped down.

I had Victor waiting near a jungle gym and a David came running around the corner but he was looking backwards (think Charlotte was after him). That is when I pounced him as Vic and then I brought Charlotte down to finish the job. Had to be 10 second total till down.

I was very happy with that play and it highlighted how powerful the twins are. Some people be playing them as campers... but I'm out her using victor as a trap card. Mwahahaha o3o

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Playing survivor=checkers

Playing killer=chess

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

I main doctor and clown.

Good survivors don't even try to loop against me. They just predrop pallets, break line of sight and leave the loop. Every game is checkers.