Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I'm Getting Sick of Survivors....

Not doing objectives. Yes, I'm saying this as a killer main and exclusive. I'm sick of you guys not doing stuff. You don't do totems, you don't do gens, you wander off into a random bush to dig through a chest when I clearly have your friends by the throat. You try to unhook your friends in front of my face and then proceed to SANDBAG THEM so that I hit them instead of you. You don't heal your friends. You don't hide no...you know what you do instead of hide....you JUMP OUT AT ME WITH NEON COLORED CLOTHING ruining it for the rest of your team when you could have stayed hidden and done an objective. No, instead you thought that 10 second chase where you goofed and dropped a pallet on yourself was so flashy. Suicide yourself on the hook just as someone is trying to make a safe save on you.....digusting.

I don't even know why I even bother stabbing people at this point since survivors do it the best on their own they don't need us.

I murder people on a daily basis.....but you....you people are disgusting.....

Comments

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

Thought it was a rant about survivors tbagging and flashlight clicking But this is unique and i agree with you 100%

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

Yeah it's not new that survivors do more harm than the killer. I play entirely as a solo survivor and it's painful. A lot of survivors quit playing and just TRY to settle for the hatch, which ensures everyone dies. Most people, killer and survivor, are not actually good at the game. There are just a more survivors in a game than there are killers, so it's more obvious.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

er.... what rank is this?

• RiskyKara
    RiskyKara Member Posts: 804

I had a game a few days ago where I had 8 hook states with no sacrifices by their second generator complete. Then I went into the basement and just hung out there while watching a DBD streamer play Resident Evil 0. After 10 minutes I was like "They still have 1 gen left what the hell are they even doing?"

I finally came up to the surface and I still don't know, they were trying to hide from me poorly and ran from me without being very good at it. I just started hitting all of them until they were injured then went back into my basement. Took 2 minutes for them to fully recover and another 5 minutes to finish that last gen.

I had to open the gate for them to get them the hell out.

As a survivor I've had team mates like that, not a good feeling.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

Being the heavy lifter in most matches and they still sink like stones makes me think I'm doing something wrong I'm sure there's bad plays going on I just can't bear to watch most times anymore. Wish I could just give my hook states sometimes.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Yeah, I replied in a post the other day about my buddy hitting red ranks in 3 weeks of playing the game. He is running technician. It breaks my heart, survivor is ridiculously easy to pip. Sure he is boosted as #########, but whatever, he is red ranks, right?

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

All ranks, even red. But, red will at least attempt to do totems.

• justbecause
    justbecause Member Posts: 1,521

Same thing could be said about most of killers I don't even try anymore to loop them they loop themselves it's two way street and until we get actual matchmaking system this will happening always I've seen so many survs getting rekt while I played Pig or plague it's ridiculous because they were red ranks lol and as survivor I'm just like amazed how killers mindgame themselves lol