Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Revert Billy's Rework

Krunga
Krunga Member Posts: 159
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

There should be no reason he's this terrible to play and this easy to play against, and the fact he hasn't got a buff since the gutting he received back in 2020 is just sad.

Comments

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060

preach

Billy deserves justice after what did they did to him especially double engraving aka flickbilly

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

I admit im not a fan of the Billy rework, the addon reworks were good (apart from many useless ones), his addons were broken but his base kit was perfect. Perfectly balanced base kit.

I personally dislike the overheat and other small changes but i dont think theyre going to revert their changes, so im sorry to tell you the bad news chief.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,092

Revert the base-kit changes and adjust the add-ons, most of them are useless.

Or if the base-kit reverts weren't possible or really time consuming, at least make the overheat an anti-camp mechanic instead, like Bubba has.