If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How can the Huntress be "older" than the Nurse?

Options
White_Owl
White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
edited October 2018 in Lore

In yesterday's stream it's been said that the Huntress is the killer who comes from further in the past, being from the WWI years, but I thought the Nurse was from the late 1800s from the appearance of her nurse outfit. She does have a WWII skin, but usually skins are not canon.
So what's the deal? How old is the Nurse really?

Comments

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

That's hard to say. But given by their statement, she must be from a younger period than WW1. And to be honest. I hav eno clue what time period her Nurse uniform is pointing at.I thought lat 1800 as well, but it must be sometime younger maybe 1920s or 1930s

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

Clearly you assumed wrong.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

The Nurse is from WWII, the Huntress is from WWI. That's what the devs said in yesterday's stream.

Clothes don't make the nurse.

• White_Owl
    edited October 2018
    Options

@Orion said:
    The Nurse is from WWII, the Huntress is from WWI. That's what the devs said in yesterday's stream.

How many nurses did you see in the last century dressed like this?
    This picture is dated 1898.

At this point I wonder if the skin from the Bloodtained Sack should be considered the original one.

• Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495
    edited October 2018
    Options

Is also possible that they "said it wrong".
    That said there are a lot of asylum that kept the old style uniform for long times, so sally can easly be from 1920-30 wich is near WW2 time
    that will make her younger than the huntress. Not a lot, but surely younger

• White_Owl
    Options

@Kalec84 said:
    Is also possible that they "said it wrong".
    That said there are a lot of asylum that kept the old style uniform for long times, so sally can easly be from 1920-30 wich is near WW2 time
    that will make her younger than the huntress. Not a lot, but surely younger

This seems a reasonable theory

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@White_Owl said:

@Orion said:

How many nurses did you see in the last century dressed like this?
    This picture is dated 1898.

At this point I wonder if the skin from the Bloodtained Sack should be considered the original one.

Like Kalec84 said, there were many asylums that kept the old style uniform. Hospitals can't modernize instantly, you know.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@White_Owl said:
    In yesterday's stream it's been said that the Huntress is the killer who comes from further in the past, being from the WWI years, but I thought the Nurse was from the late 1800s from the appearance of her nurse outfit. She does have a WWII skin, but usually skins are not canon.

they said that the entity takes killers and survivors from diffrent times and places so he can take someone from the year 1997 and then go back and take someone from 1967 so he basically is all throughout time

• DwightLivesMatter
    DwightLivesMatter Member Posts: 10
    Options

@TheLegendDyl4n1 The Entity is an it, we don't have any clue to know if the Entity has a gender.

• MichaelAMyers
    MichaelAMyers Member Posts: 292
    Options

@DwightLivesMatter said:
    @TheLegendDyl4n1 The Entity is an it, we don't have any clue to know if the Entity has a gender.

I concur with this one.

P.S People said the same thing about the living tribunal from Marvel (and cosmic beings) but is labeled as a He/Him instead of "it" so it all depends on the creators.

• AnthonyC2014
    AnthonyC2014 Member Posts: 91
    Options

@White_Owl said:

The Huntress was born before World War I, and was an adult by the time it came around.
    The Nurse was an adult during World War II, and that's when she became a nurse. The normal Outfits are normally hinting towards their backstory.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Time flows differently for the Entity.

We percieve it as a straight line.

But to the entity it's not linear. To the entity it's a big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff.

Anna is wwi era. Nurse is more ww2. 
    I think the Nurses gas mask dates her later than wwi.
    And the caution tape. 
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@White_Owl said:

Because much like Beauty and The Beast the Huntress has a "tale as old as time"!