console huntress unfair advantage

DominiqV
DominiqV Member Posts: 54

do console huntresses have aim assist? played through a whole game getting sniped through 3+ layers of corn while wearing yellow clothes without huntress missing a shot only to find out they're on console... if theres aim assist it need to not exist through corn thanks.

Comments

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

She takes a while to get used to on console. I'm still not very good with her, but I do praise the console Huntress who can hit their hatches at a consistent basis!

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Aim assist isn't a thing on any killer. The closest there is is the basic attack hitscan cone.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,774

No nothing like aim assist. There is a thing called "aim dressing" that attempts to visually clean up what look like missed hits into looking somewhat like actual hits, but that's not what you are describing here.

I'd say you were lit up by aura reading as others have stated, BBQ or Bitter Murmur and such. Skilled huntresses know their hatchet angles, and can arch over long distances with surprising accuracy after buttloads of practice. Or they saw you maybe?

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Maybe it wasn't console. Maybe it was Windows Store. It shows up as if it's console, or at least it did last I checked.

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446

Cracked console huntress. You love to see it.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Killers like Huntress are much harder on console.

Aim assist in this game is same as auto aim on pc in this game. However it only works for melee hits not ranged attacks, otherwise deathslinger would be godlike on consoles yet he is not

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

Huntress is infinitely easier on pc

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

You're not invincible or invisible in the corn, killers can still hit you. Sounds to me like you went against a player that had an actual brain and a pair of eyes for once.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

What are these "eyes" you speak of I have never heard of them.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

It's a strange concept, but they allow you to see things. Most DbD players started out with a pair of eyes but very quickly lost them along with all of their other senses. Eventually their intelligence was also sapped from their bodies. It's a tragic disease that's very common in the DbD community.

BUT, and you're not gonna believe this, some of us managed to fight back against this disease and we kept our eyesight, our hearing, our motor functions AND our intelligence.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445

Ha, no