Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Alright. Is this an annual trend or something or did Ghostface get a secret buff?

Crystopus
Crystopus Member Posts: 35

Recently I've seen a huge surge in Ghostface in my matches. I play a pretty wide variety of ranks, seeing I am rank 8 and my friends that I play with every now and then are Yellow and grey Rank. But for some reason a pattern I've noticed in all ranks is GH (Ghostface) being played. I find the surge is getting annoying, having to constantly go against Ghostface all day. I've had a counter set after I noticed this trend and I found that every 5 matches I play, 2 of them will be Ghostface.

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

You're just getting Ghostface a lot. He didn't get a buff or anything.

• Miles
    Miles Member Posts: 461

At much Ghostface got screwed over. Ghostface's lean stalk has been getting clunkier and clunkier every update.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

A while back I had 5 Huntress matches in a row, more recently I had a night where out of 10 games 5 were Meyers and three were Bubba. It happens sometimes. I know I've been playing Ghostie a lot lately but that's because I'm getting tired of my usual mains (Trapper and Hag) which require more setup/zoning whereas playing as a more true M1 killer it's more about the mind games and chases.

• Miles
    Miles Member Posts: 461

All being said, the main reason is probably because A - Dbd and his dlcs are on sale B - Ghostface'w power is the most appealing to almost everyone. Just as Wraith's.

And C - his dlc is cheaper because he is alone.