UPDATED 4.7.0 Tier List

DemoFrog
DemoFrog Member Posts: 193
edited May 2021 in General Discussions

I've revised on my previous Tier List, and here they are. Keep in mind this takes into consideration addons and perks and addons, unlike the last one.

Edit: Forgot to mention, if a killer is further left in their tier it means they are high up, and right means lower,

Comments

• piggygooik
    piggygooik Member Posts: 576

i agree but i think twins should be higher since they are a really strong killer with being in two places at once

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,176

Ehhh, I don't really agree with a few placements here - mainly Oni, Trickster, Plague and Clown.

But to each their own.

• DemoFrog

I believe that a good Oni can be an absolute nightmare for anyone with coordination anything short of a Navy Seal. He has pretty bad early games like some trap killers, bur if played right he can pressure survivors out of doing ANYTHING at all. He's low S-Tier in my heart because I love Oni and he's one of my favourites. Now I like being generous with Trickster because he's a really cool character and he can pressure people away from good loops entirely. He's also really annoying to fight, but that's less of a physical factor but more of a psychological one. And Plague is just pretty good. She's just good. People underestimate her power due to her low pickrate, but I believe she's quite good in the right hands.

I'm sorry, but I can't describe Clown as anything but bad. I've seen some good ones but he's so easy to counter without good perks it's hilarious. But hey, Bamboozle and Pop are really good so I'll give him that.

• DemoFrog
    edited May 2021

Look bro, I'm sorry but Trapper without good perks is just abysmal. You spend all that time setting traps for one of two situatuons: Nobody falls for them or finds them, or they all get disabled immediately. I'd love to put him higher but I physically can't. And I put Ghosty Low-B because I recognise his inherent weaknesses but he can be very good if you use perks like Third Seal or Knockout to disorganise survivors. Once played a game on Yamaoka with him where 2 people died to hook timer because they couldn't find me or their teammates. He's also got a very high fun factor so there's that, but Trapper is more frustrating than anything.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

I agree with you that Oni can be pretty devestating and win the entire game with just 1 power use but if survivors know how to delay the first hit at all cost then you will lose the game pretty much, regardless of how good you are. I am a Oni main and I had some games like that, got once my first hit after 4 gens cuz the swf grp dropped and used literally everything to prevent getting hit and beeing very aware from where I could and would come.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,381

As much as I enjoy legion and Ghostface. There's no way they deserve b tier.

Ghostface is far too inconsistent as he's one of the most map dependent killers in the game.

Legion struggles against efficient survivor strategy as his power pretty much punishes survivors for being inefficient.

You don't need to cram so many killers into one tier either. Both Myers and pig should be d tier and a lot of your b tier can be moved into c tier.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    edited May 2021

Trapper is a lot more map-reliant than GF. Of course you can win with Trapper like any other killer, but he's god-awful against a team containing four decent survivors. He's also WAY too add-on reliant.

At least GF has mindgame potential.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Clown is definitely better than Myers

• Polishnope
    Polishnope Member Posts: 130

Trapper is on low tier becuse he depends on survivors doing mistakes ,in cordinated swf group they will be telling where did you putted a trap etc.

• DemoFrog

Politely disagree due to Myers having some really god-tier addons.