If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Nothing like having the perfectly bad scenario

Options
IWasLeft2Die
IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
edited May 2021 in General Discussions

Decided to play Myers for the first time in a bit despite not having any of his better addons (was running like grey and yellow addons). I didn't expect it to be the worst time if my life for a variety of reasons.

1. Playing myers, already not a very strong killer

2. Even with Myers I was running some pretty meh addons and not a ton of great perks

3. On Haddonfield

4. Against SWF

5. All rank 1 survivors despite me being rank 6.

It was a miserable time but I did find it hilarious just how mismatched that game was.

I can't believe how terrible Myers is on his own map. I know killers struggle on that map in general but he is up there as one of the weakest

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,521
    Options

Myers is arguably the worst killer in the game. If you plan on playing scenarios like this are pretty common

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,532
    Options

Almost all of the maps in this game just suck.

It's frustrating to load into, say, Swamp as Blight and just know I'm probably going to lose; or at least have a bad time.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Maps are terrible in this game. They try to balance the game but keep making maps that are heavily into survivor/killer favour.

And the most weird thing about them is the sole existence of map offerings, which I will never be able to understand.