Whats a map that you hate thats not normally hated on

piggygooik
piggygooik Member Posts: 576
edited May 2021 in General Discussions

That map that I hate is Hawkins, i don't really like to play on this map on both sides. you just drop pallets when surv, and most killer power you cant use since it so cramped

edit: actually I have one that's I hate even more Groaningg storehouse. that damn god window is so annoying, I hate how big the map is and how everything is so far away from each other. the only thing good is that surv spawn in the most predictable of places

Comments

• RyRapsYT
    RyRapsYT Member Posts: 299

That map is pretty hated on. Mine is All of the Macmillan Maps

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    edited May 2021

I don't see many people hate on Auto Haven, but it's one of my most despised maps.

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

I don't dislike any map tbh, what i would hate is to go to the same map several times in a row.

• piggygooik
    piggygooik Member Posts: 576
  • I feel like most of the farm maps are just bad or strange in order of my least favourite to most

Rotten fields- For survivors there's limited loops in some areas for killers there's CORN CORN AND MORE CORN honestly one of my most hated maps just imagen it with no corn its just a empty field with some loops that relys on the fact the killer has there FOV block

Fractured Cowshed-Disgustingly survivor sided if they know what there doing, genuinely it can just spawn some ass setups with safe loops into jungle gym windows because of how long the milkcart loops are and how they are next the the mainbuilding and shack then have a spawned highwall loop next to it on the other sides. Not to mention how the map just has a lot to work with.

Thompson house-Empty mid lot in the corners dont like running it imo

Torment Creek-Normally fine but the gens can spawn very close together sometimes its strange but i dont think im imagining this its just weird

Rancid Abattoir-Dont mind it

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

On both sides overall, probably Midwich.

• Wiitab360
    Wiitab360 Member Posts: 105

Red Forest

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I absolutely despise Wrecker's Yard and both of the Red Forest maps.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,869

Likewise. Waaaaayyyy too many dead zones. What the hell...

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

I hate Coal Tower, I hate that the building is so full of loop potential and then every other loop is in the corners of the map, encompassing literally a giant deadzone

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

I hate Dead Dawg Saloon as Survivor. I always seem to run into dead zones across from the main area and get caught do to it. It's like a mini-maze. As Killer, my most hated map for just about every one is Hawkins. That map is my kryptonite.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

I tried to think of a map people normally don't hate, but came to the conclusion that every map is hated for some reason or another. But anyway I dislike Lery's as killer and survivor. Awful map for many killers and you can spend ages simply trying to catch up to a survivor that is zig zagging through the entire map... especially when playing a 110% killer. I hate that. I dislike it somewhat as survivor since totems are hard to find and stealth killers usually get free hits unless I'm using Spinechill.

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939

I hate the Backwater Swamp maps. They're so dark and monotone.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

When I play survivor I hate haddonfield just as much as I do when I play killer just because I don't wanna load into a match knowing I'm in for an easy game.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

The I shaped maps. As Survivor, I must make sure gens get done on both sides or endure a horrible 3 Gen. As Killer, I pretty much need to 3 Gen cause it's too much time wasted to patrol both sides.

Shelter Woods and the Rotten Fields aren't my favorites either.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,168

I do not like Grim Pantry

The layout is almost always the same and it's usually deadzone city

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054
    edited May 2021

If were are going to talk about that's not normally hated by the majority. I would say Coal Tower for me. All the tiles can be chained together easily as survivor, and all the gens are right next to each other, so there is almost no downtime before survivors can hop on another gen. Totem spots on Coal Tower? Yea right lol.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited May 2021

Autohave and Mcmillam

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Yamaoka maps. This maps are tightly filled with ######### where survivors can hide without crouching.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

I had the pleasure of going to shelter woods as blight 3 times in a row and 5 total one day. Was practically a stick o' butter. Still came out on top tho.

• DatFastBoi
    DatFastBoi Member Posts: 455

Léry’s. For both killer and survivor. I just don’t like the overall design of the map, and it’s just pretty boring unless i’m facing a stealth killer (because it then becomes a top tier map).

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737

Shelter woods, christ, what a miserable experience.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Swamp - I dont like this map aesthetically and i just despise it for both sides

Wretched Shop - For survivor, the map is just a HUGE dead zone, the rng can be so unfortunate.

Lerys - For both sides, unless im playing a killer like wraith or Ghostface for example.

Those are my least favourites overall.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,616

I hate Dead Dawg Saloon with a passion.

• Chloan
    Chloan Member Posts: 91

Saloon. I hate this map, dark, stupid main building that you should ignore. Have I already told ya that this map is very dark?

• smueqas
    smueqas Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021

that map is pretty hated on. I hate Hawkins as well.

Post edited by smueqas on
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,079

You should have played on Shelter Woods a few months ago - half of the trees you were able to bounce, the other half not. Was like a lottery if you will get to use it or just slide at it.

@Topic:

The Maps I hate the most are the Swamp-Maps. However, I think those are quite hated in the community.

So I would go for the Saloon. I dont like it with either side, I hate the short Loops, I hate every Breakable Wall, I hate the bushes, I hate the Mainbuilding...Basically everything.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,577

Sanctum of Wrath for me. Don't know what it is exactly, but it's my absolute worst map as both killer and survivor.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Nah it's killer sided. Unless you kick every pallet, then it's survivor sided because you're wasting so much time kicking pallets that are useless. There are maybe 2 good pallets on the entire map, every vault leads to a drop with almost all of them being a death sentence, and there are several rooms that survivors have nothing to work with.

• HEXthiCCstix
    HEXthiCCstix Member Posts: 4

cowshed i hate cowshed

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,765

Saloon.

A lot of people say its really killer sided, I say its complete survivor sided bullshit. The main building is absolutely disgusting and if you're not a killer that can insta-down or easily keep everyone injured they can and will w key to the main building every game. Up to five- yes, five- different platform gens can spawn and don't get me started on the bushes. Wanna use your killer power? Best of luck if you're not Nurse, Spirit, or a stealth killer (I'm including slinger in this), the constant changes in verticality would like to say ######### you.

It's one of their worst designed maps, easily. Is this because I main pyramid head and it's his worst map? Maybe. I just cannot stand it.

• PureDoctorMain
    PureDoctorMain Member Posts: 341

Yamaoka for both surv and killer. Hate that map too cluttered the only thing I enjoy about it is the aesthetic otherwise hate it.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

But if they save either upstairs gen as one of the last 3, you're screwed. And the exit gates aren't that far but if you have to patrol them, it's impossible because of the roundabout ways you have to travel between each because of room and door RNG. And Iron Will becomes much stronger because they're in a bunch of rooms and corridors, not out in the open. And if the survivors drop 1 or 2 pallets, suddenly they've turned it into a god loop which you have to break. This map is good for Doctor and Ghost Face, and that's it.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,407

Finding gens on lerys is annoying. I got better at it, but then i have 3 teammates who dont find any.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I hate every map, I literally only like Midwich due to how it looks but thats it

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990

Azarovs resting place and suffocation pit. I despise those maps