Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Nurse M1 bug

Opex
Opex Member Posts: 263

PC / Steam, I don't know if this also occurs on console or not.

It's simple, you blink to a survivor and you press M1. But the game does not let you swing at the survivor, you have to press M1 again and by the time the survivor probably got enough distance that you cant reach them anymore.

This occurs quite often, around as often as Blink bug which I also reported just 5 minutes ago or so. Maybe a little less but a little less still means around every 1 - 2 games.

This has NOTHING to do with a broken mouse. I never have any problems to M1 with other killers, and this is a bug that occurs quite often under Nurse players. If you ask Nurse players on different discords they are probably gonna answer that they have this bug quite often too. This is an actual bug and not a hardware issue.

4:40

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MamaEagle
    MamaEagle Member Posts: 115

Yeah, and there is the secondary blink (the bug where you can’t blink a second time) which is nice because just as they were cleaning up things it fell apart. This whole “fix it with ducktape” patches are very aggravating.

• Opex
    Opex Member Posts: 263

I already made an bug report on that too... for like the 10th time. I lost all my hope of them fixing it because they don't care about Nurse, they only fix bugs that affect survivors, such as Fatigue Cancel, broken Wooden Horse add-on, laggy hits after Blinks. But bugs that affect Nurse and not the survivors are not gonna get patched. I am just reporting all those game breaking bugs or not so game breaking bugs one last time before I completely give up...

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305
    edited October 2021

It's pretty clear at this point the Devs likely don't care too much about this issue, but as a Nurse main it's still incredibly frustrating and I'd love to see it fixed. I would give video evidence, but it would be no different to what other people have sent.

Just upvoting to make it clear this is still a major issue (as it has been for years).