Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's the #1 video game license you want to see in DBD?

2»

Comments

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

FNAF

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

The owner of the license changed recently so that thing wouldn’t get any money out of this anymore!

i also think they are planning on a reboot and make a movie trilogy or something.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Clock tower or fnaf

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786

Outlast was good! I loved that game ! Think that would be great for this game not sure how it would be implemented

• mad_hatter
    mad_hatter Member Posts: 121

I think 'Manhunt' could be good. But then again, Cash wouldn't make an ideal survivor and Piggsy would just be some kind of mash-up Hillbilly/Cannibal/pig.

Bit still... It's an idea I guess.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

def would have to be the keeper, also if you have a chapter like that, need a nurse skin for one of the characters, she is straight up ICONIC

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

I agree on music. And to be fair, is DBD really a horror game? When the survivors scare the killers more, isn't this just an survival/action game?

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I'd love a Banshee from Mass Effect. Actually, it could be a Nurse skin.

• fr0sty1223
    fr0sty1223 Member Posts: 307

Keeper would be the best 100% but honestly stefano would be pretty cool as well.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,955

Lobotomy corporation/Library of Ruina

SCP

Pennywise

Laura from Evil Within

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Sonic the hedgehog

• Thr_ust
    Thr_ust Member Posts: 481

I’m gonna say fnaf because if it actually happened this community would implode and it’d be hilarious

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

Clock Tower - Scissorman would be fantastic here, he's practically tailor-made for DBD. Also FNAF, unironically.

• xMain
    xMain Member Posts: 16

Would love to play survivor as any of the cast from COD Zombies

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759

ALIEN, GIVE ME ELLEN OR AMANDA RIPLEY PLEASE

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Resident Evil- uhm... Probably Dead Space.

• Zwergz112
    Zwergz112 Member Posts: 199

The Honey Badgers from Far Cry 3

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

Until Dawn... I don't know a lot of horror games outside of Silent Hill. (And I would absolutely love more characters from Silent Hill, but I guess it'll become Dead in Silent Hill instead of Dead by Daylight. But having Claudia's father or God as a Killer and Laura, Maria or James as Survivors.)

I didn't play Until Dawn but I watched it a bit on YouTube. There are enough elements to make a Killer and one Survivor with skins.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

Animal crossing.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

Honestly the only video games that are a must to have in DBD as full chapters would be Dead Space and Five Nights at Freddy. Dead Space is the last remaining iconic classic horror franchise now that RE is coming, while FNAF has reached a level of notoriety few horror games have. Even if a lot of people dislike FNAF.

One could maybe make arguments for The Last of Us, Bioshock, F.E.A.R. and Outlast, but they aren't as important the first two I mentioned. Plus they all have their own issues in coming to DBD.

TLOU doesn't have a good killer choice, and it would be almost impossible for Behaviour to convince Sony to make TLOU content multiplatform. If they did manage to convince them, legendary skins of Ellie, Joel, and Abby for OG survivors would be enough representation.

Bioshock certainly has an iconic killer choice in the form of a Big Daddy, but their awkward wide size might be an issue gameplay wise. Plus who would be the survivor? Jack is faceless and adding Booker or Elizabeth from Infinite would be weird. Infinite isn't a horror game at all. Sadly legendary skins wouldn't work as a Big Daddy would not fit onto any existing OG killer well. Now if they ever decide to do another killer only chapter or half-chapter then I could see BIg Daddy coming.

F.E.A.R. has the issue of being a dead IP that never reached the level of fame that fellow dead IPs Silent Hill and Dead Space did. Not sure Behaviour would even bother trying to get this IP from Warner Brothers when Warner has much more bigger franchises the devs would rather focus on getting like IT, Shining, Supernatural, Scooby Doo, Sabrina, Conjuring, FT13, and classic NOES.

Outlast while being one of the indie darlings that brought back horror games from the dead, is still niche as hell. If Outlast ever did get into DBD, it'd be as cosmetics and not a full chapter.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    edited May 2021

Hell, I wouldn't mind a Chris Walker skin for Clown. Maybe Trager for Doctor? Still, I get what you mean with a lot of this, but I'm still gonna hold out hope that we see at least one of these.

OH ######### MARTA PLAGUE WOULD BE SICK