What If "The Teacher" Was Actually In DBD?

Options
thefallenloser
thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,256
edited September 2021 in Creations

I've been wanting to do this for a while and thought it'd be quite fun.

For those who don't know: The Teacher is an unused killer concept found in the DBD files back right before The Nurse was released. While this was probably a "Red Herring," there's quite a few things to go off of that eludes to an actual killer concept. In this post, I'll be creating my own version of The Teacher (as well as recreating the unused perks) based on the information we have.

Let's punish those naughty students!

_______

The Teacher, Elizabeth Cyprus, is a punishing and deceitful killer, pulling bait and switches and then restricting survivors' options with her power, Detention. Her teachable perks, Underperform, Overconfidence, and In The Dark allow her to keep survivors under control and keep them guessing as to what their next punishment is.

Height: Average

Terror Radius: 32 meters

Movement Speed: 4.6 m/s or 115%

Power: Detention

"A teacher must take control, lest their disciples walk all over her."

The Teacher punishes survivors for stepping out of line.

Special Ability: Discipline

Press the Power Command to activate Discipline.

While Discipline is activated, The Teacher is slowed to 4.0 m/s for 2 seconds. Afterwards, The Teacher gains Bloodlust 50% faster than normal. Patience is not a strength of hers.

The Teacher will gain chase related benefits the longer the chase continues.

Bloodlust Tier I:

• Hitting a survivor will apply one of the following effects at random: Blindness, Mangled, Hemorrhage, Deep Wound.

Bloodlust Tier II:

• Hitting a survivor will apply one of the previous effects at random as well as one of the follow effects at random: Broken, Oblivious, Hindered (3%) for 45 seconds.
  • Reduces the cooldown of Detention by 10 seconds.

Bloodlust Tier III:

• Hitting a survivor will apply two of the previous effects at random as well as inflicting the dying state.
  • Stunning The Teacher will injure the survivor if healthy.
  • Reduces the cooldown of Detention by 20 seconds.

If The Teacher is stunned, Discipline ends.

Discipline has a cooldown of 45 seconds.

Special Ability: Reprimand

Start the trial with 1 token. Regain a token each time you put a survivor into the dying state while Discipline is active.

Press the Active Ability Command while next to a generator to trap it with a Trapple. Remind disciples that lessons must be learned the hard way.

If a survivor interacts with the generator, they will be afflicted with the Oblivious and Blindness statuses for 20 seconds and be faced with a very difficult skill check. If the survivor fails this skill check, they will be afflicted with the Incapacitated status effect for 20 seconds.

"Your disrespect of my laws will keep you standing in the corner of the classroom, all alone, until your legs give out. I call the shots here!" - Elizabeth Cyprus

_______

Perks:

Underperform

There was always that one student that was a career underachiever.

Each time a survivor that isn't your Obsession is hooked, your Obsession gains a 50% repair and healing speed penalty for 30 seconds. This effect does not stack.

"Those who don't aspire for greatness are bound to be left in the dust, on the bottom of other's boot, where they belong."

Overconfidence

Cockiness is unseemly.

Survivors repairing generators within your Terror Radius have a tremendously increased chance to get a skill check, and can also get reverse skill checks.

Survivors who miss a skill check within your Terror Radius regress the generators by an additional 6%.

"Your ego problem should be checked by a psychiatrist, it's embarrassing."

In The Dark

Pop quiz! Catch them off guard.

After hooking a survivor, all other survivors are afflicted by the Blindness and Oblivious statuses for 30 seconds. 60 second cooldown.

"No one ever sees a true work of art coming."

_______

This was pretty fun! Lemme know what you think about The Teacher and how they were never used. Thanks for reading along. :)

Post edited by thefallenloser on

Comments