Number one thing you'd like addressed as a Survivor main

wxnickxw
wxnickxw Member Posts: 740

Pretty strait forwards number one choice. Survivor mains only please there's a killer one too

Number one thing you'd like addressed as a Survivor main 44 votes

Face camping
25%
ShoobyGannTMbowowxnickxwGuiltiiash13VioletCrimes00mwr00PeanutBristlesHex_AverageStudentUnknownGoddess 11 votes
Tunneling
29%
Scary_Punk_GhostAwkward_FiendSpookyPumpkinPiezCryinfrndeaditesDistortedDreamIdontknowtbhcelesteismoreRyRapsYTPSPPika_Bellesimpforfelixt0x1c 13 votes
Slugging
9%
MrsGhostfaceChurchofPigNoOneKnowsNovaMarioBrosMaster 4 votes
Other?
36%
Frontdoor6UistreelSlamitieMadLordJack[Deleted User]FobboMoundshroudTripleStealBoobapiggygooikDarrellM74AlohaSnacBarFengisKawaiiGGSlushyRiskyBuisnessSwagger69 16 votes

Comments

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

Lol

• wxnickxw
    Face camping

So between the two, face camping or slugging which did you end up going with as most needing a fix?

• wxnickxw
  • wxnickxw
    Face camping

You said it wasn't worth bringing attention to it but rather than just clicking thr button or not responding at all you made a post explaining it....thus bringing attention to it.

So I was wondering if you didn't want to bring attention to it....why did you bring attention to it

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    Slugging

I was supposed to chose other ;-;

What I was going to say, even though I dont play survivor much anymore, is for the gap between solo survs and swf to be reduced.

• GGSlushy
    GGSlushy Member Posts: 61
    Other?

When i play solo surv my other teammates are basically paid actors to lose...

• GGSlushy
    GGSlushy Member Posts: 61
    Other?

lol i only face camp when i have to get sacrifices with nurse. i kill someone, camp, then let the others win lmao

• Hex_AverageStudent
    Hex_AverageStudent Member Posts: 22
    Face camping

Okay, If your a "Good" survivor and can loop a killer for a while there is a very high chance that killer is gonna face camp you, because they don't wanna risk you getting out, on the other hand the killer might say "hmmm I'm not a salty killer so I'm not gonna face camp. but I will tunnel them" so if your good you will be tunneled or face camped until you on death hook. if you want to avoid being tunneled use D.S but since the nerf its not the best, BUT if you really are being "Tunneled" D.S is still a very strong counter against that, so in the end D.S is still viable if you are 100% being tunneled right when you get of the hook.

• FengisKawaii
    FengisKawaii Member Posts: 309
    Other?

Blight exploits are the biggest pain rn. The other options don´t seem much of a problem but we always play as a swf team, solo players propably can struggle if they´re not experienced.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Other?

As someone who plays a LOT of Survivor I'd like the poor performance of my FELLOW Survivors addressed. Perhaps a more involved Tutorial? Classes? Something? I think this entire survey is weighted and invalid on its face. We already have the tools we need, as Survivors, to deal with Camping, Tunneling, and Slugging in the game. What needs to be addressed is whining, self-involved teammates who don't do safe rescues, know how to milk a hook, can't be bothered to take protection hits, trade hooks, sabotage hooks, do shoulder rescues, or steal a chase. Most Survivor problems are rooted in what other Survivors do, and I would love to see that addressed somehow.

• DarrellM74
    DarrellM74 Member Posts: 64
    Other?

Matchmaking...why as a 5 survivor do I go against a 1-3 killer with a 17 and 2 20s? I can deal with a higher killer if I have teammates worth a damn. I get on a gen and before its done they have already downed and hooked 2 noobs. I end up getting one hooked or running for the entire end game, where is that taking me?

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Tunneling

Since DS is now the way it is, there should be some protection against hooking the same person multiple times in a row. My solution would be to bake a worse BT (deactivates upon touching gens, beginning an unhook, etc.) and giving survivors a hand if there's a single survivor being tunneled out early. Say they have 2 hook states and there's only 3 hook states or less, and 3 or more gens left on the board.