The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which killer do you see most often?

Røøkë
Røøkë Member Posts: 36

Just curious, what is the killer you run into the most when you play survivor? If you feel comfortable leaving your rank, that would be appreciated, as I'm trying to gather as much data as possible.

Comments

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,428

Lately? lots of Wraiths.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Rank 2 and most often I verse nurse, wraith and huntress.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

A lot of bubbas who just facecamp that is what I've seen the most, the occasional wraith here and there.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I'm a rank 2 survivor and I've been seeing Spirit the most.

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147

The top 3 Killers most common Killers I face these days are Huntress, Leatherface, and Blight. For reference, I’m rank 1 (or at least was before the reset) and typically float around ranks 1-4 if I’m playing regularly.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

I feel like I see Deathslingers so often lately.

I could be sad about it, but then I remind myself that it could be Spirit and suddenly I'm fine with it.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,404

Today is Rank Reset, so I suppose I am a Rank 5 now.

As for the actual question, I could be wrong, but I believe the killer I see most is Huntress.

• M1MASTER
    M1MASTER Member Posts: 352

Someone with common sense at BHVR should have told the devs that it wasn't a good idea to gut Billy and over buff one of the best camper with the easiest power to use.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Sadly they didn't think that buffing one of the strongest campers if not the best camper was going to make him better at that.

It seems that common sense isn't that common for them.

• Opex
    Opex Member Posts: 263

Nurse Spirit