Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Gnome charm event extension?

Is this event really a day? A ton of people didn't find out till way later. Do we not get in game notices for lil events?

Comments

• ARatherStrangeKiller
    ARatherStrangeKiller Member Posts: 101

I don't think it was intended to already be out, so if it's gone now it's because we weren't supposed to see it yet

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

I don't think it's over, I just had a match where I kicked a gnome.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    edited May 2021

Considering there was no mention of it in the news tab, I highly doubt the event was supposed to release already. The gnome is pretty buggy too, with people kicking it but not obtaining the charm, even after escaping or completing a match a killer. It also has a chance of spawning in spots that render it unbreakable or cause it to glitch off the map.

• Eros_LucianoTTV
    Eros_LucianoTTV Member Posts: 42

Same here, just kicked one. Best way to know if to start EGC and if there is a sound cue, then u are fine.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

Already over? I never found a single one...

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Happened to me too, I even threw whole match with a wraith to get one. Noed, PWYF and windstorm for maximum speed. Let them do gens, then I opened the gates and zoom around the map until I found it, crush it and was happy about it. I didnt even noticed until hours later that I dont have it in my inventory lol. Feels robbed man

• WeirdlyBearded
    WeirdlyBearded Member Posts: 147

Do they officially announce charm events like this one? Or is it typically only found out from users etc

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

I found out because a fog whisperer made a video about it -- some of the other ones were talking about it on stream. So, maybe it's supposed to be a word of mouth thing where the fog whisperers tell people? BHVR likes to involve them in charms.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

He still appeared for me and got it as survivor.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Is it already over?

Ive been playing too much RE Village so I haven't had many games and I've struggled to find a gnome :'(

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795

oh damn... i'm sorry guys.

makes me glad i hopped on and picked it up immediately though. wraith is definitely the way to go if you want that gnome.

• ShinobuSK

The event should last for 2 weeks, what do you mean over?

• ShinobuSK

According to DBDLeaks, the event was coded in to start yesterday as it did, and should end at the start of the june.

Which means it was intended but its that kinda "surprise event" or whatever is BHVR calling these things they never say to players about

• WeirdlyBearded
    WeirdlyBearded Member Posts: 147

When the event started everyone was saying it was a 24 hour event. That's what i mean lol