We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Duo Trials mode

a hack i saw on YouTube a few years back got me thinking DBD needs more modes to freshen it up. So here is my idea and I'm hoping it might be with in the cards in the future.

The Duo Trails mode is a mode where two killers will face up against 6 survivors in special Realms created by the Entity that would be too much for a signal killer and the survivors have more than just activating activating generators if they plan to survive this trial.

Killers-

before survivors had at least some hope that they can escape and to preserve that hope the Entity's support has been cut in half to the killers of the trial restricting them to 2 perk slots each but putting there heads together they'll not let that stop them.

[if this were a trailer its here where i would imagine a David running into a loop where clown would throw his speed gas at david making him run into a trapper bear trap with trapper standing in position ready to pick him up]

Survivors-

the survivors may be stronger in numbers but the goal is still the same only the entity has made the act of getting to gens a bit more of a task where generators are blocked by doors locks and cages forcing survivors to find Key's, Mystical Glyphs and mechanical parts to repair switches.

[now the sub task for getting these would be map dependent like lets take the Lab map for example that would be the type of map were you would look for parts to fix switches which i would say once the part is found would take 1/4 of the time it would take to do a generator]

Rules for the Duo Trails

hatch and hook mechanics would be normal

Killers would be restricted to 2 perk slots but have the normal 2 add-ons

the killers would never be the same killer accept maybe legion since it would be call to see more than one member in a trail

Keys and mori's would be a debate if they be brought in i would say for balancing no but i think there could be a special 3rd objective to get a key for hatch and maybe give each killer the option to kill as if they had a green mori thus providing pressure and a solution but idk maybe the devs would have a better idea on how to handle that.

there would be 3 exit gates instead of two

Conclusion

i think a mode like this could be interesting considering the potential the game has if you have any idea's to add or by the off chance a dev is reading this tell me what you think of the concept .